CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Network Hubs
Save on Network Hubs
- $1,399.80Trending at $1,447.92
- $169.80Trending at $201.87
- $12.95Trending at $16.54
- $18.18Trending at $19.69
- $62.34Trending at $70.01
- $22.29Trending at $33.99
- $13.99Trending at $20.64
About this product
- Product InformationThe 304TX is an unmanaged four port Industrial Ethernet Switch. It is housed in a ruggedized DIN-RAIL enclosure, and is designed for use in industrial data acquisition, control, and Ethernet I/O applications. The N-TRON 304TX Industrial Network Switch is designed to solve the most demanding industrial communications requirements while providing high throughput and minimum downtime.The 304TX provides 4 RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100BaseTX ports. All ports are full/half duplex capable, using "state of the art" Ethernet switching technology. The 304TX auto negotiates the speed and flow control capabilities of the TX copper port connection, and configures itself automatically.Since the 304TX is auto sensing, there will be no need to make extensive wiring changes if upgrades are made to the host computers, plant systems, or Ethernet I/O modules. The switching fabric simply scales up or down automatically to match your specific network environment.The 304TX supports up to 4, 000 MAC addresses, thus enabling these products to support extremely sophisticated and complex network architectures.The N-TRON 304TX is an ideal candidate for upgrading existing hubs and repeaters to increase bandwidth and determinism by virtually eliminating network collisions. The product also keeps the network affordable, while maintaining the plug & play simplicity of the unmanaged hub.The 304TX can simplify plant wiring by eliminating the need to bring data acquisition and control network connections back to a climate controlled environment. The 304TX has extended operating environmental specifications to meet the harsh needs of the industrial environment. For cost savings and convenience the network switch can be DIN-RAIL mounted alongside Ethernet I/O or other Industrial Equipment.The unique compact size provides a smaller footprint, conserving space in the most critical dimension. In addition, as with other DIN-RAIL devices, the 304TX can be panel mounted.To increase reliability, the 304TX contains redundant power inputs. LED's are provided to display the link status and activity of each port, as well as power on/off status.
- Form FactorExternal
- Ports Qty4
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesFlow control, auto-sensing per device, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward
- Status IndicatorsLink activity
- Networking TypeSwitch
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Compliant StandardsIEEE 802.3
- Switching ProtocolEthernet
- Interfaces4 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 female
- Width2 in.
- Height3 in.
- Depth3 in.
- Weight1 lbs
- Enclosure TypeExternal
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)10 - 95%
- Max Operating Temperature158 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature-4 ˚F
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.