Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $32.89Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by powerupvideogames
- Est. delivery by Aug 4
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $23.00+ Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by my_mint_sparrow
- See details for delivery est.
- $24.99Free shipping
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jer.jerse
- Est. delivery by Aug 7
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- $37.94Free shipping
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationThe developer behind critically acclaimed titles Grim Grimoire and Odin Sphere returns with another highly stylized, action-heavy game in Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Set in feudal Japan and named after an infamous swordsmith, Muramasa puts players in the role of either a possessed princess named Momohime, or a fugitive ninja named Kisuke, as they go on a quest to find 108 cursed swords and defeat the demonic minions of an evil shogun.<br><br>Levels are fast-paced and involve furious swordplay, but gamers must pay attention to their sword health, because when blades break they take a long time to heal. Luckily, players can carry three different katana with them, and switching to a fresh sword while a damaged sword heals is a necessity during epic boss battles. The game offers respites from the action in the form of sword forging, conversations with villagers, health-restoring trips to the hot springs, and a cooking mini-game. Characters grow stronger as they progress through the story, and Muramasa offers three different difficulty levels to provide a challenge for gamers of all skill levels.
- PublisherIgnition entertainment
- GameMuramasa: The Demon Blade
- PlatformNintendo Wii
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- GenreAction,Action, Adventure
- ESRB DescriptorAlcohol Reference, Fantasy Violence, Suggestive Themes
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2009
- Game Special Features<li>Take two different warriors on separate quests to defeat a demonic shogun<br/><br/><li>Wield 108 different swords, each with its own special power<br/><br/><li>Forge new swords, talk with villagers, and cook food<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- mewtwo2007Apr 20, 2017by
It's a good for niche gamers.
As the title says, it's also a niche game which niche does not mean it's bad like Bayonetta is a niche game but a very good game. Anyways I just purchased this game because I play this on a softmodded Wii (mine) and liked it but unfortunately I did not have the funds nor the opportunity to purchase this game (which was a few years ago) until now, I've done the same with other games like Xenoblade Chronicles and Chrono Trigger DS.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- harrisdobygal12...May 25, 2016by
A Title That Stays True to Its Past
This side scrolling hack & slash is done phenomenally well. I played about an hour and went through the tutorials several times and looked forward to/enjoyed the controls.. there is a lot here and it makes sense. I don't know about difficulty of the game itself but it seems a stark, well made ninja tribute much like the original Ninja Gaiden's of the old NES days were (not the new ninja gaiden garbage on newer consoles). Sure to become a cult favorite/classic to go up in value since there is really nothing else like it on the wii. It is a really nice blend between Ninja Gaiden of old and Okami of the PS2/Wii era paint wise. very beautiful and well done game... I'm impressed. Its games like this that ultimately forced me to buy the Wii and begin collecting Wii games.
Verified purchase: No
- stephenhoderny2...May 23, 2013by
One of the best games for WII..
one of the best WII games I have played..beautiful graphics almost like paintings you play in!!!! If you like side scrolling games then give this is try..the controls work great and you can use the classic controller or even gamecube controller,,i wish they made more games like this,,the level layout is perfect and difficulty is not bad at all i would say fun to challenging,, the replay value is super high with two characters making more options and choices to your path..the weapon system is really cool and keeps you going to get the next best thing.
- makoto_shirahim...Jan 28, 2011by
The Demon Blade
Set in the Genroku era, you take control of the Ninja Kisuke, persecuted for a crime he can't remember; and Momohime, a princess possesed by the spirit of a Ronin searching for a way to restore his original body. With beautiful graphics by the same company that brought Odin Sphere, a really easy control scheme (no waggling) and 3 difficulty levels, it's one of the best games for the Wii. It's a little linear and feels a little short, but it has a really interesting story for both characters and 3 posible endings for each one (and a great battle between 2 characters that can only happen if you finished both stories once). And the Last Difficulty setting is a real challenge with the quantity of enemies than can appear on the screen at the same time and the bosses that get progresively harder. I gave my copy to a girl friend of mine as a gift since she couldn't get it, and I can say that I am not happy about it, but I don't regret it since it's a great game and I know she can enjoy it. If you haven't played it yet, then what are you waiting for? Go grab a copy and play! Read full review
- jseph123Feb 09, 2010by
Good title, meant to sound mature, (not for young ones)
My 14 year old has discovered Role Play games and she loves them. Even though they are one player games, I (as the mother) like them, because I can follow along in the game....watch the video clips, even help to "find the right path" every now and then. She is impressed with the fact that I am learning the characters names and images. (not to bad for a middle age mom!) This game is definitely NOT for young children!! And not as their first role play game either. I allow play right after school ---- it is great for STRESS RELIEF.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $57.25Trending at $76.64
- $34.99Trending at $35.95
- $26.99Trending at $32.99
- $14.99Trending at $24.89
- $27.99Trending at $43.75
- $59.50Trending at $82.49
- $18.99Trending at $19.25