More items related to this product
Best Selling in DJ & Monitoring Headphones
Save on DJ & Monitoring Headphones
- $139.83Trending at $208.00
- $85.00Trending at $164.50
- $278.00Trending at $329.99
- $39.99Trending at $49.95
- $49.00Trending at $54.00
- $135.99Trending at $187.32
- $150.01Trending at $169.00
About this product
- Product InformationWith Monster Cable’s Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, users hear music as it was intended to be heard, with full bass, clear vocals, and active external noise cancelling. These Monster Cable headphones are equipped with powered isolation technology to reduce external noise and enhance the sounds delivered by the extra-large speaker drivers and powered digital amplifier. For comfort, these Beats headphones are designed with plush, oversized ear cushions that are covered in breathable materials to keep users’ ears cool. The high-gloss surface on the Beats by Dr. Dre headphones is coated with a scratch-resistant finish to keep them looking sharp, and they fold into a compact shape for easy transport. The Beats headphones are perfect for listeners on the go, as they feature an integrated mute feature that allows users to hear the outside world at the push of a button when necessary. The Quadripole 4 twisted-pair cable construction of these Monster Cable headphones results in minimal signal loss, further enhancing the sonic quality they deliver. Beats by Dr. Dre headphones are designed to integrate with iPhone, as well, with a built-in answer button and microphone on the cable that allow users to take phone calls without removing their headphones.
- BrandMonster Cable Products
- ModelBeats By Dr Dre Studio
- CompatibilityPersonal Audio,Studio
- DesignOver the Head
- Sound ModeSurround
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Noise CancelingWith Noise Canceling
- Noise IsolatingWith Noise Isolating
- Volume ControlWith Volume Control
- Sensitivity115 dB
- Cable Length1.4 m
- Cable Length (m)1.4
- Earpiece DesignEar-Cup (Over the Ear)
- Plug Type3.5 mm
- Weight240 gr
Most relevant reviews
- leigh6417Feb 23, 2013by
My experience with the beats by dr. dre pro headphones so far has been fantastic. These headphones are very aesthetically pleasing and have terriffic sound quality, delivering some very powerful bass, which I would have to say to be my favourite feature of these headphones. These headphones are made from aluminium, leaving them pretty much indestructable they and are pretty heavy, so they dont slip off your head easily. They also hardly leak any sound at all. I dont dislike anything about these headphones and would definately recommend the beats pros to anybody.
- kaixzerlordAug 03, 2012by
Awesome product, great listening experience!
Beyond eye-catching appearance, a good pair of headphones should also shine when it comes to its audio quality. Offering an exceptionally crisp response, I can honestly say that the Beats Studio nicely passes the "good headphone" test. Maybe I'm pigeon-holing here, but I expected Dr Dre's headphones to be excessively heavy on the low-end. That's not to say there's no bass — it does thump — but these headphones are nicely warm and balanced in the mids and truly impressive in their delivery of high-end detail. At no point did I suffer through the muddiness that can ail bass-heavy headphones. The genres that really shine are electronic, dance, pop, hard rock and hip-hop. But for the most part, the headphones enhance the listening experience of other genres as well. No matter what the music, be forewarned that these headphones have a fair amount of sound leakage, so your listening experience won't be entirely private. I am happy to report, however, that the Beats Studio headphones don't suffer from the noise cancellation module, but overall, these provide a fantastically comfortable and enjoyable listening experience. Read full review
- aaron4tcApr 19, 2012by
Definitely worth to buy
The sound is excellent compared to other headphones I've used. Please note that, there is some background noise caused by the noise cancellation system. It could be very clear when you are in a quiet place and between changing songs. When you get used to it, you'll be fine. Also, with the foldable design, it's very easy to carry with you. One last thing: since the headphone is powered by 2 AAA batteries, it makes your player works longer.
- hoatang56Feb 06, 2012by
really awesome headphones, best ive ever had
these are awesome headphones. one of the reasons why i wanted these headphones over others was because i thought they looked really nice. i tried playing a song with bass enhanced with these headphones on and they made me feel like i was in a club when i closed my eyes, best feeling ever. they fit real comfortable around my ears, so i could listen to music for hours without my ears hurting. the only downside about this is probably having to change the battery every now and again but its not too bad. and maybe the pricing of these headphones are quite high. other than that i would buy these headphones again id i ever lose mine.
- smeele*2009Apr 04, 2012by
comfy powerfull and sort after, wouldnt leve home without them.
I was amazed at the sound and bass quality. It was exactly what the add says hear the what the artist hears. There is never a time i go walking without them. My only bad experience is the cord can get caught time to time. If they weren't so expensive i would by all my friends a pair.