All listings for this product
About this product
- Description• Hot Metal face technology • Ultimate Dynamic Stability design utilizes multiple design technologies and a 1770 stainless maraging steel face to greatly increase moment of inertia • Maximum ball speeds even outside of the sweet spot • Internal weighting provide a perfectly low and deep center of gravity for an easy launch and optimal trajectory
- ModelJPX-800 Hybrid
- Club TypeHybrid, Utility Club
- Shaft MaterialGraphite
- Head MaterialStainless Steel
Most relevant reviews
- rpaulreedFeb 10, 2012by
This is a great club and a very welcome addition to my bag.
I have been very pleased with the JPX-800 hybrid. I purchased the hybrid to match the set I had. The hybrid was a 3 and I believe it performs as well or better than any of the other hybrids I have tried and I have hit a number of different brands. The club sets up well and looks good at address. I was very pleased with the distance, which seemed a little longer than the other hybrids. I don't have any regrets on purchasing the club and would highly recommend the club.
- fidtyDec 08, 2011by
"Two Thumbs Up" and couldn't be happier..Amazing feel..Great investment..
For anyone looking for confidence in their long iron game, it's in the hybrid club and this Mizuno is amazing..The balance and sleek design feels right everytime I swing it-that's a confidence builder..the price point with the Mizuno JPX 800 hybrid appears in line and very competitive with all other manufactuers..I couldn't be happier and my cost didn't break the bank.."Two Thumbs Up" on this Mizuno JPX 800--so, what say you!
- mwincovitchJun 12, 2012by
Awesome product. Good value. Highly recommend.
Have the whole set of Mizuno JPX 800 series. Excellent clubs. Improved my handicap by 10 strokes. Excellent look to the clubs. Ball seems to fly off the face of the clubs. Highly recommend these hybrids.
- bobbyjay100Aug 09, 2012by
I laughed, I cried, Two Thumbs up!
Great service! Product was as expected. Thanks for your help! Not sure what else to say but they want me to write at least 100 characters so I will.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Golf Clubs
Save on Golf Clubs
- $252.99Trending at $299.99
- $439.99Trending at $499.99
- $238.90Trending at $314.99
- $176.99Trending at $249.00
- $79.99Trending at $82.02
- $89.95Trending at $98.89
- $379.00Trending at $395.30