CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $2,799.95Trending at $3,196.99
- $5,250.00Trending at $5,479.18
- $1,799.00Trending at $2,296.99
- $3,571.95Trending at $3,997.99
- $2,608.95Trending at $2,748.95
- $3,699.99Trending at $3,999.87
- $1,768.95Trending at $1,836.97
About this product
- About The BrandMitsubishi is a group of autonomous Japanese multinational companies covering a wide range of businesses, established in 1870 by Yataro Iwasaki. In 1921, the beginnings of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation were laid and the company successfully entered the consumer sector by manufacturing an electric fan, which became a hit product. Over the years the manufacture of technical appliances expanded into elevators, escalators, electric power generators and in 1953 the first television set bearing the brand’s name was released. Mitsubishi is worldwide-known for being the first manufacturer that has launched a large-scale LED screen for sports arenas and the largest CRT television screen.
- MPNDoes Not Apply
- TV TypeProjection
- Display TechnologyRear-Projection
- Screen Size60"
- Aspect Ratio4:3
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Viewing Angle108°
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeStereo
- Exterior ColorBlack
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.