More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,218.99Trending at $2,796.95
- $3,115.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,659.00Trending at $1,996.95
- $774.90Trending at $996.95
- $414.88Trending at $496.95
- $569.95Trending at $649.00
- $418.99Trending at $439.99
About this product
- Product InformationInspiration can't be contained. Neither can you when your have got the ultimate communication tool. Be it serious work or serious play, the DiMAGE Xt boasts an assortment of highly functional and expandable features for a host of creative possibilities. You control the action using XR (Extended Recording) Movie. And complete with audio, it lets you capture movie clips until the Memory Card is full. Audio recoding allows you to record anything up to 180 minutes. In addition, 15-second audio captions can be added to previously taken shots, while volume can be controlled during playback. Plus, the handy and reliable SD Memory Card enables you to store your important data.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution3.2 MP
- Screen Size1.5"
- Sensor Size1/2.7"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera37 - 111mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed4 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringMulti-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 50
- Light Sensitivity Max400
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.15 m - 3.2 m
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,Night Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMultiMediaCard,SD Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeOptical
- Optical Viewfinder TypeReal-image zoom
- Depth0.8 in.
- Height2.6 in.
- Width3.4 in.
- Weight3.5 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.5" - color
- Display Size1.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
- Run Time Up To110 min
- Digital Video FormatQuickTime
- Still Image FormatJPEG,TIFF
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAudio Recording,Auto Power Save,Built-In Speaker,DPOF Support,Date/Time Stamp,Digital Noise Reduction,Direct Print,PRINT Image Matching,RGB Primary Color Filter
- Webcam CapabilityYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Special EffectsBlack & White,Sepia
- Continuous Shooting Speed1.3 frames per second
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- freedomrydrOct 29, 2010by
Minolta Dimage Xt
I bought this camera as a spare, because I already have one, and even with all the upgrades and advances in technology since this camera came out back in the early 2000s, it is still one of the best cameras I have ever used. Extremely convenient with its small size, multiple picture qualities. Durable metal casing, Minolta lens, built-in flash with multiple settings. I have used it for years to document construction progress and violations, in a very harsh Northern Midwest environment, an in that time the only problem I ever had was a damaged view screen (I dropped it) which cost me about $100 to fix, and it was good as new. I own several other point-and-shoot digitals, a Nikon, Canon, Olympus and several pro 4/3 digitals, and the Dimage Xt is the one I always carry, even today. This camera also has a video mode, and a voice recorder, so I really don't need much more. I am a life-long Minolta user and it was a sad day when they left the camera industry. I bought this 'extra' camera to be sure that it lives as long as I can keep it going. I love this little giant! Read full review
- afn22025Feb 15, 2011by
Minolta DiMAGE Xt 3.2 Megapixel Digital Camera
This Minolta DiMAGE Xt 3.2 Megapixel Digital Camera is an excellent product, which I purchased to backup and/or replace at a future date the previous model, Minolta DiMAGE Xg, if and when it fails. I have used the Minolta DiMAGE Camera for over 5 years and it is still working. As a very demanding amateur photographer that has won some competitions, I am very satisfied with this camera. The camera has outlasted about 10 replacement batteries and continues to produce photos that receive praise. It has travelled thoughtout the world and received exposure to sun, saline, snow and sleet. The only limitation on this camera is recycling time under low luminence conditions. However, this is a limitation of all cameras in this price range. This can be mitigrated to some degree by using a very high speed memory chip. Buy one if you can still locate it. Read full review
- nakiggFeb 28, 2012by
Oldie but goodie.
For what it is is a great camera, at this point old technology with 3MP. It manages light very well, night pictures and lite light situations makes great captures. It does not have great features but it simple point and shoot which for some is all you need.
- ballyknockan6yi...Jan 05, 2010by
DiMage Xt by John Somers
I purchased this camera because I wanted a very compact digital point and shoot. I have always admired the Minolta engineering of this camera design. An added bonus is the underwater housing. The downside to this camera is the short battery life and the amount of time it takes to register an image on the card. There are other newer point and shoot compacts out there that I looked at and they are very good, but the Minolta was an original and I hold it in high regard and enjoy the features that it offers. I still tote my DSLR for serious photography, but when it comes to throwing a camera in my pocket the DiMAGE Xt is my constant camera companion,
- datasearchandre...May 06, 2010by
Minolta xt dimage 3.2
small, compact, very well built, takes great pictures, user friendly, up and running in about 4 minutes, point and shoot along with advanced features, not a bad little camera, well worth the purchase