CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionReviewing all aspects of collecting, from veteran, vintage and post-war classics to today's instantly collectable cars, the emphasis for the 2003 edition is on speed, beauty and American cars. Over 160 marques are examined with price checklists for easy comparison.
- Author BiographyDave Selby is an internationally renowned motoring journalist. For several years, he was a columnist for Old Cars Weekly News. He is the publisher and Managing Director of The Collector's Car Auction List. He has also competed internationally, including the New World's New London to New Brighton Run in Minnesota aboard a 1907 Model R Ford.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleMiller's collectors cars price guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMiller's Publications
- Out-of-print date06/11/2012
- Content Note2000photos(500 colour ) , glossary, index
- Weight1179 g
- Width172 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Volume editorDavid Selby
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.