Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $322.00Trending at $369.99
- $4,549.00Trending at $5,483.50
- $1,199.95Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,199.99Trending at $2,258.99
- $99.99Trending at $122.47
- $1,579.99Trending at $2,151.00
- $1,598.00Trending at $1,698.00
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesThe MIDLAND XTC-100VP2 video camera lets you capture your fun moments onto videos. Delivering sharpness and clarity, this Midland camcorder records videos at 30 fps at a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels. The SD card slot on this compact camcorder allows for memory expansion up to 32 GB. Capture beautiful landscapes shots and even group photos, with the 140 degree wide angle lens of this Midland camcorder. Compact in size, you can fit this compact camcorder inside any bag and carry it around easily. Make your vacations and outings memorable with the MIDLAND XTC-100VP2 video camera that helps you capture exciting action with ease.
- Optical ZoomNone
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatSD
- Weight3 Oz.
- Focus AdjustmentFocus Free
- Exposure ModesAutomatic
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorymicroSD Card,microSDHC Card
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Connector Types1 x USB
- Expansion Slot1 x microSD
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Max Video Resolutin640x480
- Additional FeaturesWeatherproof,YouTube Capture Mode
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Video Capture640 x 480 - 30 fps
Most relevant reviews
- jr24uOct 27, 2015by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- marcs4x4Jul 20, 2011by
Awesome product! Highly recommended!
I use my camera on my motorcycle and it works great! For the price this camera is you can't beat it. The video is great for minimizing vibrations with the built-in stabilizer. The audio is useless when its recording outside while riding down the road, all you hear is wind noise, but while no moving or inside the camera picks up the audio great. I will also say that this camera fell off my motorcycle 3 times while going 30-45 mph, I was using a suction cup mount and it kept falling off. The camera is beat up looking but it still works great! I'll probably buy another camera and I highly recommend it!
- mikebnnttFeb 03, 2012by
Great Camera for the price
I got this camera for use on my goped and I love it, it's a lot better than the "candy bar" style camera I have tried. I have it mounted onto handlebars, and it stays on tight even at 35mph+. It is a little shaky when you hit bumps, but what camera wouldn't be... It does have some wind noise when you get to higher mph's but some tape over the mic fixes that. Over all great camera
- yakkosconfJun 07, 2011by
wind sound very loud, but with a maskin tape this is solved.
very easy to use, lightweight, weatherproof, has a lot of mounting options, ready to upload videos to youtube, and very cheap, is all I needed from a sport camera.