All listings for this product
Best Selling in Compound
Save on Compound
- $299.00Trending at $399.00
- $359.88Trending at $499.88
- $249.99Trending at $359.99
- $499.99Trending at $724.27
- $229.99Trending at $314.99
- $949.00Trending at $969.98
- $289.69Trending at $299.99
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy hunting on another level with the Mathews Conquest 4 Compound Bow that is designed to build the archer's confidence by its pinpoint accuracy and power. The 41-inch high-performance length will comfortably handle personal draw lengths from 24 up to 32 inches. Standard draw weights of 40/50/60/70 lbs. deliver hours of shooting enjoyment. This bow is designed to be used by right-handed archers.
- ModelConquest 4 Compound Bow
- Bow TypeCompound
- IBO Speed310 fps
- Draw Weight40lbs.,50lbs.,60lbs.,70lbs.
- Draw Length24in.,25in.,26in.,27in.,28in.,29in.,30in.,31in.,32in.
- Overall Bow Length41in.
- DexterityRight Hand
- Archery TypeBows
Most relevant reviews
- reowan9May 21, 2017by
Great for 3D
While not as "fancy"as some of the other bows in the group this is solid, some have said a bit heavy, but it is steady, and when balanced at full draw it doesn't seem "heavy". This was an addition to my indoor Apex 8 and I could not be happier with the Conquest 4 for outdoors, heck may even give it a ride for indoor shooting, Very quiet and very little vibration after the shot.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 88335846@delete...Mar 24, 2011by
The bow is in great working order. Shipped fast. Great to work with. I shot the bow the night I got it. I put my old sights, rest, stabalizer. I was shooting bullseyes at twenty yards in 7 shots. I had it shooting bullseyes at thirty in 5 shots! It shoots great. I will be using it soon as my primary bow in shoots.
- 951246011@delet...Mar 02, 2010by
all around best bow
I have owned several brands & types of bows. I now own a 60# c4 and a70# one. they are the best all round bows I have ever shot, & I have shot all brands.The c-4 draws easy & is the most accurate bow on the market.I shoot 3-d tournaments & when hunting season comes around I hunt with one.I would shoot this bow before I bought any other,I think you will see what I mean.The c-4 has won more money than any other bow in history, so it makes sence to hunt with the most accurate bow in history.
- awarmbreezeJul 30, 2012by
An Amazing Stroke of Engineering
This is a shooter ... especially with the Mini Max cam system. You loose 5 pounds, get to use a lighter arrow, and get a better fps than the Max cam. The Mini Max "wall" is hard to describe; nothing else like it ... pin point accuracy.