Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $10.00Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by jellybeancollectiblesllc
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationFinish the fight with Mass Effect 3 for the PC. This 2012 release is the final game in the Reaper trilogy. Commander Shepard has assembled the team, and now they're ready to take the fight to the Reapers. Fans who have played the previous two games will find that their decisions carry over to Mass Effect 3. In addition, you can import your Commander Shepard into this game from the previous ones. BioWare and Electronic Arts close out the story with a bang as the fate of humanity and multiple alien races hang in the balance.Mass Effect 3 features similar gameplay as the first two titles. The game is best described as an action game with RPG elements. You'll travel around a map and visit planets to get resources and information. Combat is a given in this title, with enemies around every corner. While you can sometimes talk your way out of a fight, the only way to bring order to the universe is with a gun. Enemies from the previous two games make a reappearance along with a handful of new ones. You can upgrade your character with new weapons and accessories to increase your power. Mass Effect 3 for PC added a number of improvements as well. Combat is made easier thanks to a better cover system. It's now easier for Shepard to get in and out of cover. Shepard also has a number of melee attacks that will kill an enemy quickly along with new grenades. Every character class has received a complete overhaul, adding new and powerful attacks to each one. Finally, the developer has given players quicker options to traverse the battlefield. BioWare packed a massive amount of content into Mass Effect 3. There are hundreds of planets to discover and around 60 hours of action. Gamers who want to see and do everything can expect over 100 hours of gameplay with this title. Once the campaign is over, the fun is just beginning. With the multiplayer mode, you can play this game with up to three different players. In multiplayer, you need to fend off waves of opponents while protecting a particular location. Multiplayer gaming supports up to four users at one time. The system requirements for this version of Mass Effect vary; based on your operating system, you'll need at least Windows XP SP3 or higher. For hardware, you'll need at least 2GB of RAM and a 1.8 GHz CPU. A 256MB graphics with Pixel Shader 3.0 support is essential for this galactic adventure. Lastly, you'll need at least 15GB of free hard drive space. This final chapter in the Mass Effect trilogy has an ESRB rating of M. This rating is due to partial nudity, sexual content, strong language, and some violence.This title earns its spot as a beloved PC game of its generation. It combines an in-depth story with plenty of pulse-pounding gunplay. If you're looking to save the Earth and become a hero, Mass Effect 3 is the game for you.
- PublisherElectronic Arts
- GameMass Effect 3
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- ESRB DescriptorBlood, Partial Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language, Violence
- Control ElementsKeyboard,Mouse
- Number of Players1-4
- Release Year2012
- Game Special Features<li>Steer the fate of humankind in the conclusion of Bioware's sci-fi epic<br/><br/><li>Embark on a player-driven, intergalactic adventure, against all odds<br/><br/><li>Increased focus on melee and movement for intense close combat<br/><br/><li>Chart your destiny in the customized role of Commander Shepard<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesMass Effect Series
Most relevant reviews
- cvjdMar 29, 2016by
The game did not install on my Windows 7 Desktop. A waste of time and money.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- rkats67Jun 10, 2012by
I enjoyed the experience.
I played the Demo first. I am impressed with the graphics without the needed hardware of its class/generation. I bought the previous versions first, after my experience with the ME3 Demo. After these were completed, I shopped and found it cheaper to buy on eBay than the EA site. I paid $36 new with free shipping (no bidding) 4/16/12. I got over 30 hours of game time on each game in the series. If you want a game cheaper, you simply need to wait as I bought ME1 here on eBay at the beginning of March for about $14. I still feel that I got my money's worth, especially with the multi-player added to ME3. I was drawn into the story line. Movie like editing is superb. The character acting was excellent. The learning curve was great. I had few computer/bug problems. You get the option of all action, balanced or all character dialog. I had to seek help on one boss fight where I went to Youtube. Once I understood what needed done, it was manageable. The game is still developing. EA is adding to it, since its release. Already they added maps to the multiplayer. The Origin interface can be frustrating when loading, but I get the same problem with another game using the Origin client. The games are not dependent upon each other, but I suggest you do play all three. I don't know if it was my files not attached right, but the story line didn't match my past experience on the 3rd. I started another character later using the options and was happier with the outcome. Ideally, your story line is supposed to match your past experiences in the previous games and mine didn't. Each game you can attach your finished previous game file to the new game or pick the options you want Sheppard's background to be. I also was more inclined to buy the series after finding that they were done with the project (story). I liked the male or female character choice. I am a huge fan of Jennifer Hale who plays Sheppard. I am also writing this review after seeing 4 out of 8 people with 1/5 rankings!! I think that is a very unfair judgement. Keep in mind, the guy who had activation problems really had a bad experience. The ending to the story is clearly what people are hammering on. People seem to be putting all the weight on the story and not all the other aspects of the game and there is more to the whole thing. The possible same sex interaction was not very interesting to me, but after understanding that you have a choice on genders I overlook it. I think they could have just done away with the specifics all together. Read full review
- beezyfbJan 18, 2017by
1 of my fav pc games 5 stars
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- cleo1dcJul 02, 2013by
Great game, I enjoyed playing it.
I played previous mass effect games and decided to play the third installment. I enjoyed this game, it was good and long enough of a game. Indeed there were lots of cutscenes in this game as other people stated but they were well made and part of the game plot. The developers gave this game the attention it deserved. The graphics were well made, just like previous others, they were few glitches but not enough to spoil the gameplay.
- urban575Jun 05, 2012by
Good overall, but with with underlieing flaws.
Overall The game exceeded my expectations but a very small number of blaring flaws exist at the start of the game that made game-play less than perfect. the largest of these is, when did you quit Cerberus and how did you get back into the alliance? the fact that Miranda has also quit seems to leave a very large story gap. The only other disappointment from my perspective was the final decision in the game, as despite what they tell you. it seems to have little real impact on what happens next. All in all 4/5
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $58.45Trending at $66.11
- $57.25Trending at $76.64
- $35.99Trending at $40.88
- $29.98Trending at $32.99
- $16.99Trending at $24.89
- $59.50Trending at $82.49
- $38.99Trending at $43.69