Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $69.99Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by cgh274
- Est. delivery by May 11
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $34.99Free shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by echocloset5577
- Est. delivery by May 9
- $15.00+ $10.00 Shipping
- Very Good condition
- Sold by domp27
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationBioware's original space-opera trilogy concludes with Mass Effect 3, in the signature RPG-shooter style of its predecessors. Players resume the role of series protagonist Commander Shepard, once again customizable in appearance and character development. Combat is made more challenging by smarter computer-controlled opponents that adjust their tactics in the middle of a fight. An increased emphasis on melee and movement leads to closer, more furious battles. Players chart the course of the adventure, by traveling to remote planets and choosing which missions to attempt.<br><br>Decimated by a force of soulless invaders, known only as the Reapers, the human race is on the brink of extinction. It is left to the player to ply influence, make alliances, and discover the galactic secrets that are the last hope for human survival. Players have the option to import saved data from both previous Mass Effect games, in order to continue their own personalized narratives, or to start fresh with a new iteration of the hero. Shepard adventures along with a diverse crew of specialists, also customizable by the player. Weapons can be upgraded with scopes, grips, and other looted parts.<br><br>The limited N7 Collector's Edition of Mass Effect 3 offers players a number of extras and bonuses, both material and virtual. Packaged in a metal case, the special edition includes a fabric N7 patch, a comic from Dark Horse, a four-inch by six-inch lithograph, and a 70-page hardcover book of art from the game's development. N7 Collector's Edition owners also gain access to in-game items, including the "N7 Arsenal Pack" of rare firearms, additional outfits for Shepard and the crew, and a robotic canine companion that "lives" onboard the ship.
- PublisherElectronic Arts
- GameMass Effect 3 -- N7 Collector's Edition
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- Game EditionN7 Collector's Edition
- ESRB DescriptorBlood, Partial Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language, Violence
- Release Year2012
- Game Special Features<li>Steer the fate of humankind in the conclusion of Bioware's sci-fi epic<br/><br/><li>Embark on a player-driven, intergalactic adventure, against all odds<br/><br/><li>Increased focus on melee and movement for intense close combat<br/><br/><li>Chart your destiny in the customized role of Commander Shepard<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesMass Effect Series
Most relevant reviews
- blockus_mt7b6dvFeb 16, 2016by
Great when sealed
With all codes unused, N7 Collector's Edition includes the N7 Collector's Pack (including an N7 themed shotgun, sniper, heavy pistol and SMG, all of which are very powerful in single player campaign, as well as haracter skins for most companions), the From Ashes DLC, which unlocks the Prothean squadmate Javik, more companion skins, and more dialogue throughout the game. For physical goodies, the metal game case shows a picture of both default male and female Shepards, an artwork of Mass Effect 3 book, a Velcro N7 patch, and a graphic novel of Cerberus taking Omega. All this was worth the $55.00 price tag, especially if you need a new copy, but only if you can get it factory sealed.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- garuru749Oct 28, 2015by
Had Misgivings on Product Description
Says like new but didnt come with the limited edition dlc code. :(
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- deadwind89Mar 08, 2012by
Awesome game experience, well worth it!
This game is an epic conclusion to an epic trilogy. It does a wonderful job of tying in RPG elements form the first Mass Effect with the smooth combat (now better than ever) of the second installment. The story is moving, and the dialogue revives a lot of nostalgia from the previous games. The N7 content makes it all the more fun, with excellent additional weapons, and the deep 'From Ashes' DLC. A worthwhile purchase.
- zill_kyApr 02, 2012by
All in all a roller-coaster of emotions and hard decisions, enjoy.
I absolutely love this game. Awesome story, game-play dynamics, very decent multiplayer (I personally enjoyed it, and am not a fan of multiplayers, the maps are a bit repetitive, since they are the N7 missions in the story side, but since you can either get random mobs or random difficulty if you wish to, is pretty fun.). This game is a thing of beauty, and if you are a fan or the series, you will love this new installment. Don't want to spoil it but hopefully in April Bioware will deliver the endings we are craving, even thou i really hope this isn't the last we have seen of the ME universe. All in all a roller-coaster of emotions and hard decisions, that will make you play trough it again and again.
- mellange47Mar 13, 2013by
All in All...It was MASSIVELY EFFECTIVE at making me want to replay.
I loved this game! The collector's edition comes with the day one DLC "From Ashes" and that really made the story line complete. The story is very deep and by the end it had me feeling as if I was actually in this world. Oh and of course, don't forget about the ability to see how decisions I made in Mass Effect 1 changed Mass Effect 3. Plus the ending was way better than most people made it out to be. If you are a true mass effect fan then you will notice that the ending isn't what a lot of people thought it was!
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $54.99Trending at $56.68
- $24.99Trending at $27.31
- $6.69Trending at $12.99
- $54.67Trending at $59.99
- $34.99Trending at $36.99
- $7.50Trending at $10.52
- $29.44Trending at $29.99