Best Selling in Cordless Drills
Save on Cordless Drills
- $64.99Trending at $68.95
- $49.97Trending at $89.99
- $99.99Trending at $108.80
- $130.99Trending at $164.02
- $219.97Trending at $224.58
- $94.99Trending at $99.00
- $97.83Trending at $99.00
About this product
- Product InformationMakita BTD141 cordless hammer drill is a handy tool that can be used for completion of various repair or construction tasks. The model works with bits that fit securely into the 0.25-inch keyless chuck. In addition, this battery powered device reaches rotational speed of 2300 RPM. Its weight is 3.4 lbs.
- Drill TypeHammer Drill
- Drill Speed2300 RPM
- Number of Speed Settings1 Speed
- Power ConnectivityCordless
- Chuck Size0.25 in.
- Chuck TypeKeyless
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Auxiliary HandleWithout
- Weight3.4 lbs
Most relevant reviews
- plovelace0Apr 09, 2012by
Great Product great price
I have been wanting this tool to compliment my Drill/Driver. This Hammer Drill is powerfull yet compact and light. I have used Makita tools for over 15 years and they are top notch!
- camdad95Dec 09, 2010by
Makita tools are in the top 5 name brand tools I look for in power tools. They are very reliable and light weight. I have 6 power tools from Makita and use them regularly with no issues. A great tool for the price range I look for also.
- sclancasterpaNov 08, 2011by
good value battery needs a longer life
we have used the makita line for several years, my guys like how light weigh and rugged they are. our only concern is battery life, we charge several times per day and it seems the batteries are failing to oftrn
- fish07May 04, 2010by
makita cordless very light weight easy to use convenent
I bought it thinking my other makita that i have, batteries would work in it, being it also was an 18 volt cordless tool. But after receiving it I was at a loss as what to do with it. I pondered on it for over a month, I finally bought (1) battery and a charger for it. If at a future time that I find another battery at a reasonable cost, then I will add another battery. fish07
- castironskilletSep 08, 2011by
Awesome driver, perhaps the best one out there, well worth the $$$!
This is the most versital and funcional driver I've ever seen or used. It holds a charge for a very long time, and drives with the power of an air impact! Can't go wrong on this one, A+++!