Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $24.99+ Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by secondhandcitypdx
- See details for delivery est.
- $6.99+ $3.99 Shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by personalizethisflorida
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
About this product
- Product InformationMLB 2K11 refines the core features of its predecessor with revamped fielding, updated 3D player models, and tweaks to the existing play modes. The dynamic player ratings system introduced in 2010 is now available across all game types, allowing in-game athletes to benefit (or suffer) from their real-life counterparts' performances on the field and at the plate. The fielding has been redesigned to offer better AI positioning and visual cues to make snagging fly balls or turning double plays easier and more fluid than with previous entries in the series.<br><br>The "My Player" mode returns, allowing you to guide a position player through the minors and majors while trying to build a Hall-of-Fame career. The "MLB Today" option is also available, where you'll experience updated commentary and stat overlays that reflect current happenings around the league. Master the analog-based "total control" system for pitching and you might be able to win one million dollars. The contest, available exclusively to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 owners, has you trying to be the first to pitch a perfect game on or after April 1, 2011.
- Publisher2K Games
- GameMajor League Baseball 2K11
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorMild Lyrics
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2011
- Game Special Features<li>Features a revamped fielding system and updated player models<br/><br/><li>Includes dynamic player ratings across franchise, My Player, MLB Today, and all other play modes<br/><br/><li>Connect online to receive updated lineups, commentary, and stat overlays with MLB Today<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesMajor League Baseball 2K Series
Most relevant reviews
- jasonod4193Aug 03, 2014by
Worst sports game in my 30 years
I'm 44 years old. I've been both a fan of MLB and playing video games for over 30 years. This game is by far the worst sports game ever in that time. There is no possible way I could list all the problems because I'm not lying when I say there are over 50 major BS things about this game, that's OVER 50! Mariano Rivera blowing 10 saves before the All Star break on simulation for another team. Starting pitchers with 2 ERA's and 1.1 WHIPS going 2-9. Insane garbage that never happens. Difficulty sliders mean practically nothing as I put CPU OF run speed on 20 and they still run down most balls in the gaps. Put my errors and gather errors on zero, that's ZERO as in shouldn't be any and guys still make errors, including stud defensive SS's making at least one every other game and had 5 team errors in a single game despite zero setting. Put my contact on 100 and miss the ball all the time. Put CPU's contact on 40 and they foul off ball after ball running your pitch count up. I've read online that I'm not the only one that has yet to figure out how you steal on this game. Baserunning controls during batted balls are idiotic beyond belief and impossible to describe. 100 on bunt success actually means 7 out 8 guys out after bunting. ZERO on injuries and guys are still tearing and breaking everything. There is an injuries off but you're going to have as many injuries from zero to 100. Many times if you send a guy down a level in the minors he will still bat or pitch at the higher level he's not at any more the next day anyway. Budgets for teams despite baseball not having a salary cap and small market teams have half that of Boston or NY, which may happen in real baseball but not because of a set cap/budget. Even winning the Series means a piddly 5 million increase in your budget so it would only take you winning the Series with Toronto every single year for 30 years or so to catch the Yankees budget assuming they make the playoffs some and their budget increases some each year too. RIDICULOUS! Trending arrows on players mean as little as the difficulty sliders do. Guys have monster seasons, All Star, MVP, then despite arrow trending straight up one of your back-ups with no arrow may go up 2 points as the All Star MVP only goes up one and lots of times they go down, yes down with a straight up arrow and after winning awards. Every single game you're going to have the announcers give you the same commentary and have the same graphics on last year's stats and the same exact description of your players' talents. Boring! There are so many more I'm not going to be able to write about so I'm going to end with the way you have to pitch. Video baseball isn't supposed to be rocket science. It's supposed to be fun and when you're making each pitch have to have certain spins and aims and then when every single lower than 80 composure pitcher has all that go nuts every single time 2 or more men are on base without exception as if that's fun is beyond ridiculous. It isn't even realistic since there are low composure pitchers in MLB that don't completely lose it EVERY SINGLE TIME! Some gyration maybe but it's insane what this game does. Of course 100 on pitcher control also means you don't actually have total control. There's more to being a realistic game than having good graphics and bad ESPN announcers calling the games. The game should actually be like baseball and be fun. This game isn't either. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! Read full review
- goldenfalcon30May 27, 2011by
If you are a fan of baseball, or just a human, dont buy this game.
Pros: My player mode is fun, pitching and hitting are good Cons: --Making a my player hitter is too easy, making a pitcher is too hard. --Gameplay fielding mechanics are terrible, fielding and throwing are rarely fluid or time sensitive (often your guy will field the ball stand straight up and then throw regardless of the situation) and same in outfield (will usually catch pause then throw instead of a needed crow hop etc) --Stealing is not realistic: you either steal early and the pitcher throws to the base u are trying to steal (which happens so often in real life, not) or you time it right and you are almost always safe. Plus you can steal third and home every time by stealing early then running back and forward again (ive had 8 steals in a game with a my player speed 70) --Commentators have very few statements, Steve Phillips is especially horrible Read full review
- 238995286@delet...May 22, 2011by
Still a very glitchy game, but otherwise great!
Game has some major glitches that need to be fixed by 2K Sports, but with a great Be-A-Pro mode and a solid Franchise mode, this game is awesome.
- mossy154Apr 04, 2011by
MLB 2K 11
Guys get injured way too much!!! Two rounds through my rotation all of my starting pitchers are injured for 85 days plus, four of my starting infield players are injured as well, this is only on 50% injury occurance. Outfielders arms are not as good as last years version and stolen bases are easy to get. Overall out of 10(being best) I give it a 4 and reccomend trying "The Show".
- poolhallpirateJul 19, 2011by
Awesome Game!!! True baseball fan will love
Great game. The my player mode is really in depth and can be very challengeing at times. Especially for the pitchers starter and closer. The bating is very good. Also the franchise mode is excellent and can be alot of fun to try and get all your favorite players on one team.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $55.00Trending at $56.68
- $6.69Trending at $12.99
- $54.67Trending at $59.99
- $34.99Trending at $36.99
- $7.50Trending at $10.52
- $29.44Trending at $29.99
- $42.49Trending at $44.95