All listings for this product
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $559.95Trending at $902.45
- $1,329.99Trending at $1,839.99
- $349.00Trending at $379.99
- $249.99Trending at $252.97
- $394.99Trending at $775.27
- $2,200.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $239.99Trending at $287.52
About this product
- DescriptionForget there is something called Â“trafficÂ” with the RoadMate 3055. The advanced Bluetooth technology of this Magellan navigator helps you enjoy hands-free calling, while getting fantastic sound quality with the noise-canceling microphone. This Magellan GPS receiver gives you current traffic information, so you can avoid traffic jams, construction zones, and delay sites. With a single touch of a button, get instant access to your favorite outlets with the OneTouch favorites menu of this Magellan navigator. The very-large 4.7-inch color touch screen of the RoadMate 3055 helps you have a better view. Optimize the route and reach your destination faster in the shortest time possible with the route customization feature of this Magellan GPS receiver.
- ModelRoadMate 3055
- MPNRM3055SGXUC,RoadMate 3055,RoadMate 3055 RM3055SGXUC,RoadMate 3055 RoadMate 3055 RM3055SGXUC RM3055SGXUC
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypeHandheld,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal
- Screen Size4.7"
- User InterfaceKeyboard
- WAAS FeaturesEGNOS enabled,WAAS enabled
- Display Size4.7 in. x 4.7 in.
- Display TypeLCD Display
- Resolutions480 x 272
- FeaturesBluetooth Ready,Compass,Lane Assist,Lifetime Traffic Updates
- Audible FeaturesSpoken Street Names,Voice Navigation Instructions
- Trip calculatorDetour Feature,Lane Assist,Points-of-Interest (POI),Real-time Traffic Reports,Route Recalculation
- WAAS Position Accuracy< 16 feet
- Battery Type and QuantityLithium-ion Battery
- Battery Life2 Hours
- Height3.4 in.
- Width5.4 in.
- Depth0.6 in.
- Weight0.37 lb.
- PC InterfaceUSB 2.0
- Expansion Slot Typemicro-SD slot
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in
Most relevant reviews
- muck611francineJul 09, 2015by
To many map updates needed..
I'm not impressed with Magellan products overall, you have to update the maps that can be expensive, I do like some of the features like favorites and photos but with a navigation I would just like it to get me from point A to point B without having a gadgets degree!
- hmangyiOct 12, 2011by
any way it is work for me 90%
Hi, I brought for this gps to change my crack GPS Lcd Display.My GPS Lcd is crack by my allergy.i was go one local highway to avoid state highway traffic and first time i follows gps navigation.i don't know which way gps show and i just see screen and driving.second time i want rush.and i go same way but at this time i minimize my gps when i arrive "T" cross intersection point my right side turn is bridge and my forward is same road.I must go forward but it have stop sign ,i stop at stop sign and gps show left turn to bridge i follow and i drive 3 or 4 mile ,i arrive my started point of bridge and right turn from bridge.when i drive 1 or 2 mile ,gps rerouting and show backward to go and i drive a little, rerouting and show forward again.this way is circle ,i not minimize map i will not know.My way is i must forward my road ,gps show and i get the drive circle 4 or 5 mile extra and i was delay.that why my gps lcd get allergy.haaa I was use two brands of GPS Tom Tom and Magellan.I like this Gps some features is batter than tom tom. It Minimize view is better than Tom Tom to decide the alternative road. when we looking for where is traffic block and which local lane can go where and connect with which main road.Next one is when we go, out of gps satellite signal place it show with turn by turn text message.no loop re rout.This is better for tall building and tunnel.I don't like that gps than tom tom is can't change by self, not have map correction function. it only by updating.that is not better for professional use.Next is routing speed is slower than tom tom go.Not include street direction .routing speed not too fast can cause one exit and another exit is too close or too far it will get problem.I get That problem .for my example i use one gps receiver and software connect with my computer.it routing speed is slow.I going one biggest city some of exit are close and some of exit are far and have some bridge. i going this way i take a wrong way and gps re routing i must out next exit but it exit is too close and before i get the map exit is over and rerouting again.i over two exit like this .And when i get map i get the pass bridge and drive back several mile to get my destination. Read full review
- winans_winansFeb 06, 2014by
Excellent product, as good if not better than new!
I purchased 2 of these for my daughters and they both just love them. They have taken several trips with them and not had even the first issue. I am a firm believer in buying factory renewed products and this just adds to my belief. Both units are refurbished and work as good if not better than brand new.
- ndclure870Jan 14, 2014by
We have used the Magellan GPS before and think it is the best one to choose from. Highly recommend this product.
- boss203Jan 25, 2011by
Navigation is excellent. Bluetooth clarity is not great. It may be just with my phone as it is 2 1/2 years old.