Consider these sponsored items
- $5.45Was:$5.74Free shipping
- $13.94Free shipping
- $14.91Was:$16.94Free shipping
- $16.20Was:$18.00Free shipping
- $9.45Was:$9.95Free shipping
- $7.49Was:$9.99Free shipping
- $5.45Was:$5.74Free shipping
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
About this product
- Product InformationEA Sports' definitive NFL football series returns to PS3 gamers with a new real-time physics engine, redesigned passing, and new announcers in Madden NFL 13. The new passing system gives quarterbacks 20 dropbacks, 20 pass trajectories, eight in-pocket moves, and shovel passes, and now receivers and defenders must see the ball before they make a play on it. Madden NFL 13 has received a complete presentation overhaul designed to more closely resemble a real CBS broadcast. This includes dynamic in-game transitions, a live ticker, and commentary from Phil Simms and Jim Nantz.<br><br>The new "Connected Careers" mode melds the traditional "Franchise" and "Superstar" modes, and combines them with a variety of online features. Gamers can still control current, created, or Hall-of-Fame players, or become a coach and manage every aspect of their team's operations, but now they can do it all as part of an online league with up to 31 other people.
- PublisherEA Sports
- GameMadden NFL 13
- PlatformSony PlayStation 3
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-6
- Release Year2012
- Game Special Features<li>All-new physics engine, new quarterback options, and more realistic passing and pass defense<br/><br/><li>New presentation including commentary from Phil Simms and Jim Nantz<br/><br/><li>Join up to 31 friends online in the new "Connected Careers" mode<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesMadden NFL Series
Most relevant reviews
- sakuraartMar 10, 2016by
Good game, but previous editions were better.
Here's an issue with these SERIES games, instead of just making the graphics better, and keeping the same game play, they went and made this particular game worse. I like to play seasons. You can't even do that and be able to play on both sides of the ball. You can only either play as the coach or as a single player. Major FAIL by EA Sports on this one. Although the graphics are surreal, having a one sided contest just doesn't work for me. I want to play the whole game, not have half of it as simulated in the season. The stand alone just jump in and play game has this feature. And I'd love it, but it's not a season. I want to play the season. Previous versions even had the contracts to be negotiated, the bids on who is going to sponsor the stadium, the ability to upgrade stadiums, so many great features. Maybe all this is due to the extra pixels in each sq in of the screen... but I don't think so. Please EA Sports, bring back a real functional game that is easy to set up and great to play. As it is, I get bored watching the other team score on my #1 defense, and can't figure out why they do it, since there is nothing other than the lines going up and down the field showing me I just got scored on. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- thebostonstrang...Oct 17, 2012by
Better than expected, still annoyed by meddlesome changes to game modes.
I was super hesitant to buy this game because of the early reviews it got from people but it really is pretty great. The Gameplay quality, appearance and flow is better than it ever has been. The total control passing takes getting used to and will piss you off for a while but once you understand how to use it correctly it makes the game feel legit and not repetitive. My only complaint is the same main complaint so many people have had. Franchise mode is now Career mode. It is a cool take on it, I like the model but so much customization and little practical things arent there. You cannot edit anything, you cant simulate entire seasons(week by week is painful when you are scratching a year for the draft) and the worst thing is you can't go back and look at scouting reports on players once you get to the draft. So if I scout 5 SS's and one of them has the "star" development rating I better remember who that was if I save and come back to it later. Once you advance to the stage where the draft takes place you can only view your draft board and the subsequent ratings you unlocked that are numbered ratings. None of the traits, tendencies and the all important development rating are shown. As the updates have come down though they have made good changes to the flow of the operation side of the game which is where I see any and all problems. Read full review
- deadman9001Sep 21, 2013by
Great but lacking in areas still
Got this game a while back, just to keep up with the football times. I really liked the intro and the screen with all the new features and the layout the game had. One thing I wasn't a fan of was the career mode in which if you created a player and put him as a QB for the Pat's he'd start over Brady, despite having the always start box not checked. I still liked Madden 12 over 13 and after seeing what happened to the EA Nascar franchise I wasn't too sure I wanted to get Madden "25" right away.
- foiledbyfoilJan 03, 2015by
Not as fun as I had hoped
This game is ok. It can be fun, but mostly frustrating. I've been playing it for a couple weeks and mostly I've been on the bench, so I can't get points you need to get better skills. I have to wait and hope a player is injured so I can play. I'm on the 3rd season on the bench, still. The other thing is you need to be online to coach and do other things. Practice is good and all, but I'd rather be able to play in more than just preseason games. I'll keep at it, but I can see why the 2013 game is so much cheaper than the other ones.
- e0968bdb1242d83...Oct 31, 2014by
This is a good game if you can't wait for game-day and have fun as well.
This may not be the actual real-life version of Pro-Gridiron pigskin itself,but this game isn't too bad either.Madden NFL '13 has the graphics to feast your eyes on,as well the controls are reasonably hold up quite well to boot.You can play just for fun,or if you're lucky/game for it(no pun intended),can "Go ALL the Way!!!"for the Super Bowl Championship and take home the Vince Lombardi Trophy as well.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $6.57Trending at $10.52
- $18.45Trending at $21.40
- $18.99Trending at $20.90
- $33.00Trending at $38.39
- $16.95Trending at $19.98
- $25.99Trending at $27.95
- $15.50Trending at $17.48