Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $11.00+ Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by antiqueyme
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Product InformationThis motocross game from THQ is designed to offer fast-paced, pick-up-and-go riding with a believable look and authentic gameplay. The game's physics are intended to offer the gamer a responsive feel, with bikes that react realistically to every dip and turn. MX 2002 features 20 courses based on real-world tracks and 28 professional riders including Carey Hart, Mike Cinqmars, and the game's namesake Ricky Carmichael. Each rider has his own set of tricks and combinations to perform, allowing him to grab a little extra glory as he guns it for the finish line.
- GameMX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmichael
- PlatformSony PlayStation 2
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorMild Lyrics
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2001
- Game Special Features<li>Compete on a choice of 15 MX and SX race tracks, or test your skills in stunt-based mini-games<br/><br/><li>Play as or against 30 professional riders<br/><br/><li>Perform backflips, 360s, front flips, and other tricks in nine freestyle worlds and arenas<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- tohofanSep 11, 2007by
This is a hard game to find so naturally I thought it would also be a good game but it isn't.The graphics are adequate but nothing special.What lets this game down are the controls and collision detection.Sometime you can crash into other racers with little or no effect and on other occasions you just scrap another rider and your flying through the air without your bike.The feel of the bike is way off too. This isn't Arcade or simulation here The brakes don't help that they hardly work then they just lock up and your rider comes to a complete stop.Sub par graphics ,Sub par game play I'm not sure why this is a sought after game .Go for BIG AIR FREESTYLE for great realistic season racing and FREEKSTYLE for Arcade racing MX2002 is one of the worst MX games out there Don't waste your money.
- hbktwinSep 07, 2011by
Best game 2002 had to offer..MX 2002 w/ Ricky Carmichael..by THQ
this is an awesome and very exciting game...must play ...extreme action and controlability..various racing tracks,bus jumps..and totally tricked out arenas...do tricks, jumps,flips and bus jumps to get the best scores...
- 9f5a92a6e9a3da9...Sep 13, 2009by
kids love it....well mine did
i have never played this game i bought it for my ten year old and see played it like the game was going out of style so for a ten year old's stand point buy it
- 296136343@delet...Sep 04, 2006by
MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmichael (Playstation 2)
This game was agreat addition to my son's collection. Anyone who enjoys motocross/supercross will love this game. The game was used at the time of purchase but plays as if it were new. The quality was excellent. It was received promptly and undamaged.
- k9thorne2010Feb 27, 2011by
This game suck's
I played this game in hopes of it catching my attention but it didn't at all, it didn't have that sense of riding the bike. It was mechanical and felt like there was something holding onto it, I prefer MX unleashed graphics cause that game makes it feel like your riding the bike
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $56.68Trending at $65.94
- $35.95Trending at $38.50
- $20.42Trending at $28.55
- $54.67Trending at $59.99
- $44.46Trending at $48.33
- $25.00Trending at $27.49
- $29.49Trending at $30.00