Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $25.00+ Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by krikopella
- See details for delivery est.
- $16.95+ $4.95 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by hillyg0716
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Tablets & eBook Readers
About this product
- Product InformationCreated by the expert mobile phone designers at Motorola, the XPRT MB612 is a device that knows what it is and likes to brag. This high-quality smartphone combines the finesse of innovative technology with a durable construction that's ideal for people on the go. Its 5-megapixel autofocus camera with an incorporated LED flash takes great pictures and video so that you can let your friends and family in on your favorite moments. These devices come with either the Android 2.2 or 2.3 Google operating system. The 2GB of internal memory and microSD card slot for up to 32MB allow users to take a lot of pictures and video. You'll also be able to listen to your favorite tunes on this device. Syncing media and downloading from the internet is easy thanks to the phone's 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. Rest assured, this phone is wired to operate on a CDMA network. A QWERTY keyboard on these Motorola XPRT devices keeps everything from posting to texting right at your fingertips. With the preinstalled Froyo or Gingerbread Android OS, users will also have access to an array of fun and helpful apps.The dimensions of the Motorola XPRT phone measure 4.7 by 2.4 by 0.51 inches, and it only weighs 5.1 ounces. The display is 3.1 inches diagonally and provides a resolution of 320 by 480 pixels. The scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass display features 186-ppi pixel density, TFT technology, a proximity sensor, and a light sensor. This Motorola XPRT device is designed to fit lightly in your hand or pocket and provide pristine visuals every time you use it. The dual LED 5MP camera features digital zoom software and records video with 720 by 480 resolution at 30 frames per second. The replaceable battery equipped on the Motorola XPRT has a capacity of 1860mAh and will provide you with up to nine hours of talk time. It is powered by 0.5 RAM produced from a single-core, 1000MHz processor. This black phone is designed to support several audio and video file extensions. Some of the useful accessories featured on the Motorola XPRT phones are the different voice functions, predictive text input, an organizer, and a photo editor. This Motorola smartphone is also equipped with a compass, a speakerphone, MP3 ringtones, and a 2.0 USB port. One of the prominent features you'll notice about the Motorola XPRT is the usability of the attractive keyboard and touch screen setup. The dual chipset support for GSM and CDMA is ideal for anyone who travels overseas or around the country often. The 3G speeds and hot spot capability equipped on this Motorola smartphone are also appealing for anyone who is away from home frequently. Business professionals are also bound to appreciate the enterprise-level security included on the XPRT smartphones.
- Family LineMOTOROLA XPRT
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X / GSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900 / CDMA2000 1X 1900/800
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1860 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 540 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 380 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.1"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.7 in.
- Depth0.5 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight5.1 oz
Most relevant reviews
- dakingsonJul 06, 2012by
In the end this phone will serve the business guy well.
This phone I find pretty impressing. I am coming from an Evo 4g to this phone. Reason be is I need a phone that has international capabilities. Not happy coming down to a smalller screen but there wasn't many options. For starters this phone is fairly quick. Not anything to compare to the newer models such as dual processors but gives a fair run along side of my old Evo 4g. Features are fair but the size igs me. Camera works pretty well and has some cool features that my evo didn't have. Not that it's better than the evo. By no means. Keyboard takes a little getting use to. Once you get a feel for it then you can type up a storm. Service has always been a issue for me. I am not sure weather to put the blame on the network or the phone. Had a few dropped call since I activated this phone. Battery is a thrill for me especially being I am coming from a battery killer (Evo 4g). I carried 6 batteries to get me through the day. Just to let you know I use my phone without mercy. This phone will last me through the day on 2 batteries alone. This device has the basic needs to keep your business up to par while on the go. Read full review
- zboner32Oct 22, 2012by
Great phone for the money.
I first got this phone back in July, It came with Android 2.2 . It had a lot of bugs and always restarted. I almost started to regret my decision to get this phone. It sounded like 2.3 was never going to be released to this phone. I'm glad I stuck with this phone. End of September, Motorola and Sprint finally released Android 2.3 and since then I've had very very little problems with this phone. It works great, I love the QWERTY keyboard. Battery life is EXCELLENT. The phone reacts very quickly. I'm very satisfied with this phone now that it has 2.3 on it.
- sweetlue74May 03, 2012by
Love! Fabulous for those of us who love BB setup, but prefer Android
I bought the Motorola XPRT to replace the HTC Evo I have- specifically for the physical QWERTY keyboard/touchscreen combo. I love the setup of Blackberry, but not so in love with the Blackberry OS, so this has everything I want/need with Android! I find the browser and apps to load very quickly, even compared to my Evo. I was able to easily transfer my contacts through Google, and just switched out my 8GB SD card loaded with all my pictures, videos and ringtones. The only "issue" is that I have to get used to the smaller screen- the Evo screen is above average in size.
- mountainmotorhe...Oct 27, 2011by
Good 3G smart phone for the money.
Overall a very good phone. The touch screen is easy to use. This is my first smart phone and got this one because it's only a 3G(because my plan charges extra for 4G). I'm sure there are things that it can do that I havent figured out yet. The book is a little lacking. Battery life is decent(about every other day, average). Takes pretty good pics. Evos and others still take better. The XPRT makes good phone calls. As far as 3G phones go... I would recommend this phones to friends and would buy for myself again.
- daviddegeorgeApr 08, 2012by
Good first step from a blackberry.
Coming from years of blackberry use, the keyboard is a little tight, but responsive. I wanted to try the android OS but I wanted to have a physical keyboard, and this was it. I think overall it is a solid phone. It feels good in your hand and has good call quality. The browser is good, especially coming from a BB, but if this matters to you, the Facebook app is very slow to load , and you are better just going through the browser. The phone has rebooted itself a few times, but nothing too annoying. Still waiting for Sprint to upgrade the OS to 2.3. The Battery life was good. I have only got it down to 20% once, with heavy web use and watching a movie. Normal day use, it only drops to 40% Overall, if you are a blackberry user, and want to stick your toe in the Android pool, this is a good phone to try. While Blackberry's email is better than what you will get with this, it is a solid phone. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $304.99Trending at $345.95
- $259.99Trending at $275.00
- $289.99Trending at $294.99
- $169.50Trending at $186.95
- $179.00Trending at $188.49
- $275.00Trending at $289.99
- $189.99Trending at $199.99