Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $25.00+ $9.50 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by dr.bill
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $30.00Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by sammyjani1
- Est. delivery by Oct 2
- $10.00+ $0.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by johnsonr02
- Pick up available
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Linksys Wireless Router is ideal for homes or small offices. The Linksys WRT310N has wireless N technology which easily outperforms the older wireless G technology. Moreover, this 4-port router protects your wireless signals with industrial-strength encryption and the network is protected from attacks over the internet due to a very powerful SPI firewall. So, if you’re looking for a wireless router that gives you amazing connectivity and complete peace of mind, bring home the Linksys Wireless Router.
- Wireless TechnologyWireless N
- Wireless Speed270 Mbps
- Port SpeedGigabit
- DLNA CertifiedNo
- USB for File SharingYes
- Built in ModemYes
- ConnectivityWired & Wireless
- Router FunctionalitiesDHCP Server,Firewall,VPN Pass-Thru
- Port Qty4-port Built-In Switch
- Antenna TypeInternal / Integrated Antenna x 3
- LAN Interfaces10 Base-T,10/100 Base-T,1000 Base-T,100Base-TX
- WAN Interfaces1 x 10/100 Base-T,1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Networking InterfacesWired-Ethernet (RJ-45),Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11n
- WLAN StandardsIEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11g/b,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u
- General ProtocolsDHCP
- Remote Management ProtocolsHTTP
Firewall / VPN
- Firewall FeaturesStateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- 802.11b Data Rates11 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
- 802.11g Data Rates54 Mbps, 48 Mbps, 36 Mbps, 24 Mbps, 28 Mbps, 12 Mbps, 9 Mbps, 6 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
- Nonstandard Data Rate300Mbps (802.11n)
- SecurityWEP,WEP 128-bit,WEP 64-bit,WPA,WPA2
- WEP Encryption Length128 bit,256 bit,40 bit (=64 bit)
- Networking InterfacesWired-Ethernet (RJ-45),Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11n
- LED IndicatorsLink,Power,Status
- Additional FeaturesAuto Crossover (MDI/MDI-X),MIMO Supported,UPnP Certified
- Height1.34 in.
- Width7.95 in.
- Depth6.3 in.
- Weight0.75 lb
- Form FactorExternal
- Release Date (Year)2008
Most relevant reviews
- faolanholtFeb 16, 2011by
Review of Linksys WRT310N wireless router
While not a true wireless B/G/N router as I'd hoped to find, this router does have a number of redeeming features. Among these is the secured setup option where the wireless network is locked down at the push of a button while doing you initial setup. Linksys is also very well known as a good brand for network hardware, so you can bet on good support and firmware updates. Many of your unknown and off-brand devices have very little to offer in support, reliability, or features. The sleek design of the device fits in with most home users impressions of computer hardware, not being the odd boxes cluttering up the place. Now don't be fooled, there are plenty of options for you to try, so setup can take a while or seem intense, but a cool head and a handy manual can help you get through it easily, while adding any tweaks you wish to implement. There are newer devices from this and other companies, but this gets the job done well and easily for most any home user. Read full review
- shaggyslancerApr 21, 2011by
The Linksys WRT300N is a great device for the $. For Home or Small Biz !
The Linksys WRT300N is a great device for the price for the home or small business end users. Boasting Wireless B/G/N Networks on the 2.4 GHZ, with 32MB of Memory and 4MB of Flash, 4X 10/100 Lan ports & 1X 10/100 WAN port. This device we could compare to the "Newer, Revised WRT54GS" with N technology. In range tests and speed tests that we have PERSONALLY done with the WRT300N & WRT54GS (Stock routers running DD-WRT) are about the same with the WRT300N slightly ahead. But if you are looking for an all in one device you wont have to upgrade or do anything to for years would be the WRT350N or WRT600N models. Also the WRT300N device lacks expansion features the WRT54G/GS Models had such as : Detachable Antennas & Wall Mounting Brackets. Overall again we rate this device a 4 out of 5. If you would like more details on this router and features visit linksys.com or our website advancedwifinetworks.com, we specialize in Linksys devices such as repair, flashing, upgrades, heat sinks, ect. Read full review
- flriderNov 03, 2011by
Great router if you need speed!
I bought this to replace a WRT120N I was using for my network. I recently upgraded my broadband with a docis 3.0 modem which has a gigabit network connection, and a new computer, also with a gigabit network card, so I needed a router with gigabit network connections..thus the WRT300N. When the new router was first added, drivers and setup were virtually automatic..all I had to do was change the router SSID and turn on the WPA2 security, enter the access code I wanted to use and turn on HTTPS. Initially the router was dropping wireless access about every 20 minutes. Once I downloaded the firmware update from Linksys and installed it in the router, that problem disappeared. I mounted it on the wall behind my computer, and have had no overheating problems whatsoever. Great wireless range, excellent network speeds and low price for the refurbished unit. This router is NOT able to have dd-wrt homebrew firmware installed-the only negative I can see so far. Read full review
- beagle_lovin_ma...Apr 23, 2012by
GREAT value for the money ~ wonderful upgrade for wireless G users!
I bought this router to replace a linksys wireless g router that was starting to drop connections more than I liked. Comcast actually recommended this Linksys WRT310N Wireless N as a much better alternative and for once, they were right. The range on this router is much longer than on the older one. The wireless connection is much stronger and it has not loss connection yet. That being said, it was not easy to set up the router. The set up disc said to install before hooking up the wires but then it refused to let me install until after all wires were connected. It kept refusing to connect even though everything was wired and after it successfully installed, I had to completely shut down my modem and the router and restart them to get a solid connection and keep it. Set up took about 45 minutes, but once it was all up and working, it has worked superbly. It easily handles 2 wireless connections and 2 wired connections while maintaining excellent strength on all of them! Read full review
- jk121220Sep 15, 2010by
Good product. Not impressed with the software.
I've been using this router for about a week now with good results. It's been reliable and is fast. The only negative was the installation software. I try to open the user guide on the cd from inside the installation software. It's smart enough to tell me that I have a superior PDF reader than the basic free reader, so it won't install the basic reader for me. Fair enough, but then it isn't smart enough to use the superior reader. OK, no big deal. The user guide is just a file on a CD, so I open it from outside the installation program. Then I try to set up the router. I hook everything up in the specified order, then wait about five minutes until it says it can't find the router (that is about one foot away from the PC). So I power everything off, including the PC, and try again. Same results. Not cool. I say to hell with the Linksys software, and ask Windows 7 Ultimate to configure the router. A minute later it's configured and running fine. No doubt which software came out ahead in that battle. Then I use the Web interface to check the router configuration, and everything is great except that the default password is still in effect. I change that, download and apply the latest router firmware, and the job is done. About 10 minutes later, the wireless icon changes shape and I can't access any Web sites. I'm not happy with my new router. I power it off and on, but still don't have Internet connectivity. Then the icon changes shape again and connectivity is restored. It apparently was a problem on the ISP's side of the router that the ISP fixed fairly quickly. Just some bad luck that it happened so soon after I switched over to the new router. It hasn't happened again. Maybe the Linksys installation software doesn't work quite right with Windows 7, or maybe it's something more specific to my configuration. Anyway, the hardware has been great, so I'm happy as a clam. Read full review
Best Selling in Wireless Routers
Save on Wireless Routers
- $160.00Trending at $169.00
- $164.99Trending at $169.99
- $265.00Trending at $325.99
- $289.95Trending at $299.00
- $219.99Trending at $263.99
- $33.49Trending at $76.27
- $289.89Trending at $346.99