All listings for this product
Best Selling in Wired Routers
Save on Wired Routers
- $665.00Trending at $799.25
- $603.22Trending at $666.45
- $85.84Trending at $108.79
- $325.00Trending at $336.99
- $125.70Trending at $160.42
- $179.46Trending at $191.50
- $92.00Trending at $97.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe EtherFast Cable/DSL (BEFSR41W) allows all the computers in a household to share a wired connection to the internet at the same time. The built in 4 port switch of this Linksys EtherFast router allows you to connect four devices directly and then as your network grows, you can daisy-chain out to more hubs and switches. Once your computers are connected to the internet via this Linksys wired router, they can share files and resources. Installation of this Linksys EtherFast router is very easy with a step by step guide and UPnP which lets specialized Internet applications configure the router without your involvement. Built-in NAT technology in this Linksys wired router protects your computer from online intruders. The EtherFast Cable/DSL (BEFSR41W) is compatible with LAN, DSL, Cable modem, and ISDN.
- ModelEtherFast BEFSR41W
- Wireless TechnologyWireless B
- Wireless Speed11 Mbps
- Port Speed10/100
- ConnectivityWired & Wireless
- Port Qty4-port Built-In Switch
- Height1.89 in.
- Width7.33 in.
- Depth6.07 in.
- Weight0.88 lb
Most relevant reviews
- rockyroad5280Jan 05, 2013by
If my needs change, I will use it in the future. Thank You.
Excellent unit like most are from Cisco-Linksys. I've used one for years to connect my VOiP phone to my Broadband Cable Modem. It has always been reliable and never dropped my connection. For this most recent purchase, I should have investigated the unit further as when it arrived I found that it was no longer supported by Linksys and due to changes in router technology it is no longer compatable for my DSL Broadband. Still Im happy with the decision to get it for future use.
- 48b984465039ed3...Oct 04, 2010by
Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Wired Router
I really like this product because of 3 simple reasons. One this product is proven over time to be consistent in it's delivery of data streams no matter what the connection is it performs well. Second this company has a website that has questions and answers as well as a query system inwhich you can ask for assistance no matter what unit you purchase. Third and final but not least this system is easy to connect a couple of wires and you are on your way to linking to the internet with mutiple ports all at once. I would recommend buying this over less expensive systems that I have tried. Even with support other units have not proven to me to stand up to anything and fail to easily where Linksys systems seem to do well no matter what.
- seihoMar 05, 2011by
Solid Wired Router
Great inexpensive wired router for technically inclined users with extensive configuration options to fit most any desired topology. Great for atypical situations without having to spend hundreds of dollars. Despite that, the general purpose configuration of a single internet connection into a home lan sets up without having to know much of anything about networking. Caution: this is *NOT* a wireless router. Noticed some comments from people thinking that "router" means wireless. It doesn't.
- sam28357Mar 03, 2012by
very good for what we use it for (internet radio)
sorry i got a wireless router along with this one and only use the wireless one. i do really like linksys though. this is the third product of theirs i've used and they all worked great.
- bcapbcapNov 12, 2008by
plug and play for the average user. good instructions.
plug n play. average user will have it set up in minutes. i encourage you to reset unit before using if you have purchased a used unit. just power up and hit reset for about 20 seconds. works great. allows multiple computers from one dsl line.