All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThis new Linksys rackmount switch delivers non-blocking, wire speed switching for your 10, and 100 megabit network clients, plus multiple options for connecting to your network backbone. Twenty-four 10/100 ports wire up your workstations, while the two integrated 10/100/1000BaseTX ports connect to other switches and the backbone at Gigabit speeds. And the mini GBIC port allows future expansion to alternate transmission media like optical fiber.It features WebView monitoring and configuration via your web browser, making it easy to manage the 64 VLANs and up to 7 trunking groups. Or if you prefer, you can use the integrated console port to configure the switch. The non-blocking, wire-speed switching forwards packets as fast as your network can deliver them. Also included are Address Learning and Aging to prevent data transfer errors and Data Flow Control to help prevent packet collisions. Two Quality of Service queues per port let you prioritize traffic via 802.1p. The switch provides broadcast storm suppression, has hardware MAC address learning, and supports packet filtering and port security.All ports have automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover detection, so you don't have to worry about the cable type. Each port independently and automatically negotiates for best speed and whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode. Head-of-line blocking prevention keeps your high-speed clients from bogging down in lower-speed traffic and fast store-and-forward switching prevents damaged packets from being passed on into the network.No matter how intensive your network demands, the Linksys 24-Port 10/100 + 2-Port Gigabit Switch with WebView has speed, flexibility, and reliability that you can count on.
- Model24-port 10/100 + 2-Port Gigabit Switch with WebView SRW224
- Form FactorExternal
- Ports Qty24
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesFlow control, full duplex capability, auto-sensing per device, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), manageable
- Status IndicatorsPort status, link activity, system
- Networking TypeSwitch
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Switching ProtocolEthernet
- Remote Management ProtocolHTTP
- MAC Address Table Size4K entries
- Interfaces1 x management - RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9),2 x network host - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45,24 x network node - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Power Consumption Operational50 Watt
- Power SourceAC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power SupplyPower supply - internal
- Width17.01 in.
- Height1.77 in.
- Depth13.74 in.
- Weight8.6 lbs
- Enclosure TypeExternal
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)10 - 95%
- Max Operating Temperature104 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F
- Rack Mounting KitIncluded
Most relevant reviews
- qwanzawanzaOct 16, 2014by
UBER awesome low cost switch VERY expensive when new and now a heck of a deal and 2 gigabit ports arent really even need as very few internet connections would utilize the total data of 100Mbps (most cable is 60 and usually ONE computer wouldnt need all of it.
Best Selling in Network Switches
Save on Network Switches
- $3,290.00Trending at $3,400.00
- $980.22Trending at $1,045.00
- $899.00Trending at $930.00
- $349.06Trending at $403.78
- $1,650.00Trending at $1,679.74
- $1,050.00Trending at $1,100.00
- $1,720.00Trending at $2,184.54