CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best Selling in Manuals & Resources
About this product
- DescriptionAn expanded edition of Isaiah Berlin's classic of liberalism. Berlin's editor, Henry Hardy, has incorporated a fifth essay, as Berlin wished, and added further pieces on the same topic, so that Berlin's principal statements on liberty are available together.
- Author BiographyIsaiah Berlin was a Fellow of All Souls and New College, Professor of Social and Political Theory, and founding President of Wolfson College. He also held the Presidency of the British Academy. He died in 1997. Henry Hardy is a Fellow of Wolfson College, Oxford, and is one of Isaiah Berlin's Literary Trustees. He has edited several other books by Berlin, and is currently preparing his letters and his remaining unpublished writings for publication.
- Author(s)Isaiah Berlin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2002
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Out-of-print date06/07/2007
- Content Note8 halftones
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Volume editorHenry Hardy
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.