More items related to this product
Best Selling in Ink Cartridges
Save on Ink Cartridges
- $15.45Trending at $15.75
- $62.95Trending at $67.40
- $50.95Trending at $53.95
- $71.27Trending at $109.90
- $27.99Trending at $37.99
- $10.99Trending at $14.99
- $17.99Trending at $29.12
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy crisp text and fabulous performance with the Lexmark #36XL ink cartridge. This black ink cartridge has a yield of 500 pages which makes it suitable for bulk printing as well. Being compatible with a variety of Lexmark printers like X3650, X4650, X5650, X5650ES, X6650, X6675 Professional, and Z2420, the Lexmark #36XL can be conveniently used if you have any. This black ink cartridge can be recycled, thereby going easy on the environment.
- ModelLexmark #36XL
- TypeInk Cartridge
- Compatible ModelsLexmark X3650 All In One Inkjet Printer ; Lexmark X4650 All In One Inkjet Printer ; Lexmark Z2420 Standard Inkjet Printer ; Lexmark X6675 All In One Inkjet Printer ; Lexmark X5650 All In One Inkjet Printer ; Lexmark X6650 Printer
Most relevant reviews
- 7611740@deletedDec 01, 2011by
I'm still happy because I paid a fraction of the Lexmark Ink price.
A few days after purchasing the Lexmark compatible 36xl ink, I was notified by the seller that they do not have it. He offered two 36 ink carts for each one 36xl as a replacement. I needed the ink so I took the offer. The ink seems fine, but my Lexmark x4650 printer menu does not recognize the ink as a full cartridge. In fact it still tells me it is empty. This is written in the spec sheet included in the 36 cartridge box. So I have no low or empty warning until my printer is dry. I never had this problem using aftermarket ink in my Epson 1280 printer which also had a chip on it.
- torilucasJun 08, 2012by
Horrible product - did not work.
The cartridge did not work. Put it in my printer and kept getting error messages. Thought maybe it was my printer that was messed up. Took it to my daughter's house who has the same printer and uses the same cartridge.....got the same error message. The cartridge did not work! Had to have a cartridge, so I went and bought another one from Walmart. Compared the two. Part of the cartridge I purchased from EBay was broken. Will never do this again. Because I thought there should be no reason the cartridge would not work, I had already thrown the packaging away. By the time I went to retrieve it, the weekly garbage had already been picked up. I will never do this again...................
- mr.scrappy-dooNov 01, 2012by
I'll be useing/buying this brand from now on.Good product.
Directly after I replaced the ink I had trouble with me printer but after an hour of removing & replaceing the ink cartridge it worked great.I have never had trouble with my printer & I don't know what happpend but I do know the ink is fine.I've been useing it for over a month,& I've had no trouble what so ever. Great product.
- mistral66Aug 25, 2012by
Always stick with factory original
These factory cartridges are absolutely essential since they cannot be refilled. Print quality is outstanding for this model range of Lexmark wireless printers.
- ethanndomsmomDec 04, 2012by
Perfect printer cartridge!
This ink catridge is the only black one my printer can use. I don't buy refurbished unless I can't find a Lexmark one for a decent price. The ink doesn't smear, dries quickly and is dark black, exactlly as it should be, not to mention that the cartridge lasts for a long time.