People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $34.00Trending at $40.62
- $12.30Trending at $15.99
- $19.98Trending at $29.83
- $37.99Trending at $42.99
- $18.50Trending at $20.48
- $23.94Trending at $24.57
- $19.90Trending at $23.57
About this product
- Product InformationThe female equivalent of Indiana Jones returns for a special encore performance in this enhanced update of 1996's Tomb Raider, which made Lara Croft a household name and the object of affection for prepubescent boys across the globe. To commemorate Croft's ten-plus years as an influential video game heroine, this anniversary edition of Tomb Raider features all of the levels, enemies, and puzzles from the award-winning original, but with the advanced graphics engine introduced in 2006's Tomb Raider: Legend. The play mechanics have also changed to a degree, as the lovely Lara can use a grappling gun to help traverse some of the more precarious ledges, statues, and caverns found throughout the exotic locales of Peru, Greece, Egypt, and Atlantis. Familiar enemies such as crocodiles, wolves, and bears now feature improved artificial intelligence and behavior routines, offering a new challenge to pistol-packing pathfinders. Also included are a number of unlockable extras, ranging from alternate costumes to a commentary track by Tomb Raider's lead designer, Toby Gard.
- PublisherEidos Interactive
- GameLara Croft: Tomb Raider Anniversary
- PlatformSony PSP
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- GenreAction, Adventure
- ESRB DescriptorMild Suggestive Themes, Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2007
- Game Special Features<li>Wield a grappling gun to clamber around tombs in Egypt, Peru, Atlantis, and Greece<br/><br/><li>Unlockable extras include alternate costumes and commentary from the lead game designer<br/><br/><li>Enhanced update of the 1996 classic<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesTomb Raider Series
Most relevant reviews
- acai2830Mar 01, 2011by
an excellent game that has graphics and a fun main character. I liked the missions and the puzzle based style of the game and how each room is so vast and filled with things to explore. Also, Lara's mansion is a great addition to the game. Definitely recommended for those who like adventure or just want to waste a few hours.
- danenloeAug 12, 2010by
tomb raider rocks
My kid loves it. This a game that has challenged her without being to morbid with the graphics. She is getting a little too old for the kid cames but as a 13 year old she has not finished the game in one afternoon. I will be sure to buy more titles.
- 651kool_itemsApr 01, 2011by
game is ok to play
people are to small on this game grafics should always be better when it cames to a psp game. i bought this game caz i saw the movie and i thought it was a good idea playing the video game too
- happyninJun 02, 2011by
if you lik etomb raider and some action, this game is for you!
nice action game, well i love tomb raider game. mind buggling that will make your brain work looking for clues.. haha.. fun!
- volcomnickwalke...Mar 19, 2009by
Game is to Glitchy
As a fan of the series I was excited to have Anniversary in portable form for the PSP. Unfortunately it has glitches that prevent you from progressing any further in the game. The grappling hook is required for solving certain puzzles, however; on some puzzles the game doesn't give you the option to throw the grappling hook and you can't do it manually, so you're stuck at that point. I wish this was an isolated incident or mistake on my end but I googled it and found it to be true for others as well.