All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $619.00Trending at $749.00
- $299.99Trending at $345.00
- $694.99Trending at $709.00
- $599.95Trending at $615.00
- $149.99Trending at $184.99
- $241.00Trending at $269.99
- $182.00Trending at $189.99
About this product
- Product InformationExperience the ultimate in mobile multimedia with the VX9800. Stream, download and play video clips with V CAST, crank up the tunes with the MP3 player and stereo speakers. Shoot pix and flix and store them on an optional MiniSD memory card. Talk about it easily and quickly, anywhere and anytime, with the QWERTY keyboard and Bluetooth wireless technology.
- TypeCellular Phone
- ColorSilver charcoal
- Network TechnologyCDMA,CDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA2000 1X 1900/800
- Supported Flash Memory CardsminiSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion Polymer
- Battery Capacity1300 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 250 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 199 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution320 x 256 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserNo
- Height4.57 in.
- Depth0.98 in.
- Width1.97 in.
- Weight5.18 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
- Phone Book Capacity (Numbers)1000
Most relevant reviews
- toxic2.2Jan 09, 2017by
small, older and i love it!
this was the phone i had been looking for! unfortunately, one speaker was blown out so the sound was constantly vibrating. They compensated and made things right. Thank you! I know its old...but I love it!! =) I will purchase from them again!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 54techMar 21, 2011by
check software version before purchase retired not supp
Good MP3 player,text keys small,accidental string of clr. when using directional menu. Heavy in weight.No support by LG electronics or Verizon on updating software as it's retired.LG support tool not valid for phone and updates give it more functionality so ask seller for software version.Retired at version 5. Version 2 and above increase card capacity to 2 GB but also allow phone to be used with Vcast music.I had to drag,drop MP3 files directly onto specific folder if it's formatted properly on card.Texting OK. Overall quality OK. durable phone.
- 125*thebossAug 03, 2010by
Battery wouldn't charge
I bought this phone for the QWERTY keyboard. It arrived very quickly, but when I tried to charge it, it wouldn't take a charge. When it finally did, it would charge for about 30 seconds then say "Charge Complete". But when I'd remove it from the charger, it would display only one bar of battery again. Also, the speaker would 'buzz' in and out when I was previewing ring tones. It would play normal, then start buzzing while it played. I'm not sure if this is a common problem, or just this phone. Unfortunately, I had to return the phone. But I bought another just like it, so I'm hoping the second time is a charm! Awesome to text on, and I loved the big screen! Another con-LG locked this style phone so the only sounds you can set as ring tones are the ones you purchase from the carrier. :-(
- munkeys3Oct 03, 2010by
Verizon LG phone
easy to use.....much like my other phone.....just not as modern, but will do the trick until my contract is up with Verizon. Works well and actually has better sound than my LG touch phone that broke. I think it is probably more reliable. Downsides, It is bulkier than the slim one I had and the picture is not as large....actually quite small. I bought it because my LG lost it's screen vision after a year and I needed a phone quickly. My family is away and my mother is 94 and in poor health. They all keep in touch by my cell phone, especially when I am away. I did not want to buy a new phone until my contract is up and I can get better deal. The price was right for this phone and the seller had a good reputation. It worked for me and I am content.
- mel-dawsonJan 01, 2011by
Not the latest greatest but good phone
This was my 3rd LG9800 in the past 4 years. For the time that it came out it was a great phone. The new phones with the touch screens blow this one away. I like to have a full query and actually push a button to pick a letter. For me I find that my hands are too big for a touch screen. The internet is bad for this phone. I actually use this phone for texts and making calls. (Wow imagine that) It's good enough for me.