Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $34.99+ Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by thereeldeal2003
- See details for delivery est.
- $39.99+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by intuneaudio
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith access to Internet radio, as well as social networking such as such as Facebook and Twitter, the LG ST600 is a modern media device that helps people view their favorite movies and TV shows from sources such as Netflix, Hulu, and CinemaNow with convenience. Photos and personal video can also be played on this LG digital media streamer and a Wi-Fi connection can play content off a PC. Video formats played by this HD streamer include MKV and AVI that can be viewed in 1080p high resolution. The LG ST600 is network integrated and uses uncompressed audio with one USB audio port. There is also an S-video out port included with this LG digital media streamer, as well as a DivX port and an HDMI out port. Accessories that come with this HD streamer include a remote control, a wall charger, and two AA batteries. The dimensions of this LG digital media streamer are 11 inches tall by 11 inches wide by 3 inches deep.
- TypeDigital Media Streamer
- Media Input ConnectivityEthernet,USB,Wired
- Network InterfaceWired LAN
- Audio File FormatsAAC,MP3,WMA
- Video File FormatsMPEG 1,MPEG 2,XviD
- Broadcast Format Supported1080p (HDTV)
Audio & Video Interface
- Max. Resolution1080p
Most relevant reviews
- mrlarrypearcyJul 12, 2016by
Could not even watch you tube with either net cord plugged in. Had to update software. Tried to up date internet to recommended programs IE: chrome and it came up with unrecognized error. I had to go out and buy something else. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 1127436777@dele...Oct 08, 2012by
LG smart TV upgrader convert your old tv into a smart TV with DLNA.
I bought LG ST600 to make my olg LG TV (42LV3500) smart. What I like in this product is the fact that now I can browse internet from my TV, and I can control somethings with any android phone or tablet. Other thing that I like is the fact that I can use DLNA and It reads NTFS. I don't like the fact that this product do not have video input, if so, I could connect other devices and input video/audio signals to It. And the software is out dated and is closed source, so LG will not improve and no one else can. This product is very cheap but It's discontinued.
- odiseuzJul 02, 2012by
good product overal, not the best but works for me
The product overall is good. Small and very useful if you do not have a SmartTV from factory. A huge PRO from this little thing is that decodes really many of codecs available now. and also that it supports subtitle files!! not all media streames do that. A couple of things that i find annoying are thatit is supposed to beused to browse web. There is no keiboard or mouse support but a IOS/android app that serves as that but is kinda useless. And the text entering is only meant for the browser, If you want to do a search within the youtube app you have to type with the remote. Stupid right? Another thing i find annoying is the lack of SIMPLILINK!! the unit comes with it's own remote, but being a LG product is mandatory that it comes and being recognized by a LG TV as a simplilink device thus only using the TV remote. As i said, it has served me well and im satisfied with it. Those 2 things annoy me but i can live with those. Read full review
- bann82Feb 11, 2014by
Nice media streamer, a bit outdated, but for reasonable price
Basically it does what description says it would, no surprises here. For this price it is a pretty decent product. The major drawback for me was that all major content providers do not support closed captions for this model (I knew it, however, beforehand). The major advantage and the reason why I bought this streamer is that, unlike other inexpensive models, it has both HDMI and optical audio output.
- whip-wilsonFeb 07, 2013by
The LG ST600 Digital Media Streamer is an outstanding buy.
I bought this streamer because I trust LG products and the price was quite reasonable. It was easy to hook and it worked at my first attempt even though I have never streamed from my PC before. Picture quality is excellent on my Sony 50 incher and now I can watch network replays and Netflix without having a smart TV. I have no hesitation in recommending this streamer.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Internet & Media Streamers
Save on Internet & Media Streamers
- $50.00Trending at $61.32
- $48.65Trending at $49.99
- $32.98Trending at $45.31
- $158.95Trending at $179.99
- $36.98Trending at $37.99
- $110.00Trending at $139.90
- $34.45Trending at $35.47