More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $318.95Trending at $327.99
- $387.99Trending at $395.99
- $161.06Trending at $187.90
- $164.95Trending at $199.95
- $409.99Trending at $465.00
- $250.00Trending at $356.99
- $189.99Trending at $198.50
About this product
- Product InformationGet your hands on a durable smartphone. The LG Optimus 3D P920 has dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, allowing you to experience a reliable multitasking computing and entertainment platform. This smartphone has a 5-megapixel primary camera with LED Flash and an autofocus feature that enables you to capture photos with a moderate degree of clarity. Its internal memory of 8 GB, giving you basic storage capabilities, but it is also expandable to 32 GB, allowing you to store a generous amount of your favorite music, documents, and other media files. The touchscreen display has a resolution of 480x800 and is made of tough Corning Gorilla Glass that resists breakage and scratching. This particular LG Optimus 3D P920 is black and unlocked, ready to use with multiple carriers.
- Family LineLG Optimus 3D
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GSM / HSPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory,MicroSD
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size4.3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.07 in.
- Depth0.47 in.
- Width2.68 in.
- Weight5.93 oz
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
Most relevant reviews
- galaxcdJan 04, 2013by
Good phone if compare price with others
This phone comes with Froyo 2.2 easily upgradeable to Gingerbread 2.3.5 with LG Mobile Support Tool. In general the device is fast, except in some cases that freezes a little (like all computers and related devices). The battery duration is a weakness... The average is one day if you use 3G, WiFi, GPS (just a few moments a day), 1 or 2 hours of talking time, view a few pages in browser and play games for half hour. In some pages, announces that is ICS upgradeable, and the right word is "capable", because there's no official release of this by LG, and is unknown if there will be. 3D is awesome, in pictures and video, it has a youtube link for 3D videos. Be careful with region for use, because there are two models: P920 and P920H (the last one is for south america, 3G bandwidth)
- yasanthamaheshApr 29, 2016by
we will not recived this item..
we will not recived this item.. please check this.. thaks..
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 1147052832@dele...Feb 13, 2013by
The internet connection is not so strong, but the 3D screen is very beautif
I love this phone, it is very fast and nice, and more clever. Easy to use it, very sensitive the touch creen. Thanx a lot!
- vicardeJul 11, 2013by
A different, attractive phone
A phone different to others because of its 3D camera, video and features. I bought 3 pieces and sold them fairly quickly here in Mexico. I found them at a great price and now I wish I had bought more, since their price seems to be higher now. Factory unlocked is a plus, since I didn't have to pay to unlock them. All and all a great deal for the money.
- chacal69Sep 06, 2012by
The phone is exelent, but the charger included dont work propertly, when the cell phone is in charge the touch screen go crazy, is solved with a new one. Is amazing, and a sensation in every where. I think is the futere of the screen image, like was the color TV many years ago. I use many Android aplications and all work fine, the hotspot work really fine, the touch screen is very sensitive and acurate. The usb sync dont work in W XP