More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $154.99Trending at $159.99
- $309.00Trending at $319.00
- $219.99Trending at $249.95
- $169.99Trending at $192.00
- $149.99Trending at $155.00
- $186.00Trending at $189.95
- $149.95Trending at $159.97
About this product
- Product InformationThe LG CT810 mobile phone with a 3-inch touchscreen keeps data accessible at your fingertips. Shoot sharp pictures and videos from the 3.2 MP camera of this LG smartphone. The touch keypad of this Incite mobile, responds at the slightest feel of your finger, making texting effortless. Supporting Instant messenger, you can be in conversation with friends through this LG smartphone. The NetFront 3.5 browser of this Incite mobile lets you surf the web while on the go. With a talk time of up to 520 minutes, you can chat for long over the LG CT810 without worrying about the battery charge.
- Family LineLG Incite
- Storage Capacity128MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / HSDPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1030 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.21 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width2.2 in.
- Weight3.84 oz
Most relevant reviews
- thefriends83Jun 08, 2012by
You'll be disappointed if you purchase this phone.
I'll start with the bottom line ... If I had it to do over, I wouldn't buy this phone. 1) If you make a call where you have to touch the keys to make a selection after the call is made, forget it. The screen blacks out too fast and in order to get the screen viewable again you have to hit the on/off key then the screen and when you hit the on/off key it disconnects your call so you have to start over. I've changed all the settings I can to eliminate this but it doesn't matter. 2) The smart adjustment (portrait to landscape) either delays or flips back and forth when you're trying to use it. 3) If you're in landscape mode and you use your keypad for texting or emailing, you can't set the numbers to stay on easily. 4) The ringtones are terrible. I bought the phone to use with my StraightTalk plan so I don't have access to AT&T's other download tones but trying to purchase and add ring tones is very difficult. 5) Forget trying to use it outside to text or make a call if the Sun is shining. You can't see the screen to be able to do anything - all you can see is your reflection. 6) The battery life is not very good on this model. It all depends on how much you check your emails or want to listen to music. But I've never had it last longer than 1 day. My other phones I had before this could go days between charges. I wish I would have spent a little more money and bought a "smarter" phone. Read full review
- 1107723290@dele...Dec 21, 2012by
This phone needs to have an LG Incite 2.
I bought this phone because I needed one, and i found this phone for $19.00. Pros of this phone: The phone is really good, the screen touch responds great, and camera has the best quality in history. I can honestly say I like windows phones better than androids or iPhones or Blackberries. The speakers is awesome, although needs to be louder. Cons: The camera is tilted and not lined up correctly.
- jexyluvMay 07, 2012by
I love this phone it served the purpose that i needed it for so im very ple
I love this phone it served the purpose that i needed it for so im very pleased the features are are great and easy to use the call clairity is also a plus I bought this phone to use for international calls but now i see that i can use it in the states
- gretcjanezApr 06, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jamestowner2010Jan 08, 2012by
nice phonefor average people
Fast delievery, just as described. clear product. little smaller than i thought. Have to use a stylus pen to operate but its handy