All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Cell Phone Screen Protectors
Tablets & eBook Readers
About this product
- Product InformationThe 3-inch touch screen of the LG Dare cell phone gives great clarity to photos and online content. Browse the Web, check emails, listen to your music, and take photographs, all at the touch of your fingertips. The Bluetooth connectivity keeps you in touch when on the road, and the built-in GPS ensures you never get lost on the way. The 3.2-megapixel camera, with digital zoom, captures those special moments, while the expanded storage of a MicroSD card keeps them safe for showing later. The phone operates on the Verizon network on both 2G and 3G. Connect to your computer using the USB port for uploading photographs and backing-up data.
- Family LineLG Dare
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity148MB
- ColorBlack Silver
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA
- BandCDMA 800/1900
- Camera Resolution3.2MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium-ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1100 mAh
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3"
- Display Resolution240 x 400 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.1 in.
- Depth0.5 in.
- Width2.2 in.
Most relevant reviews
- travissusan1212Apr 19, 2017by
LG VX9700 Dare phone
For being an old style it really accomplished the tasks I needed. I've since upgraded to a smart phone with a larger screen and more capabilities, but this one was cool and easy to carry.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- buckeyebumpaDec 01, 2016by
Satisfies my needs of a durable and easy to handle phone. Good audio and battery life for my usage.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 2011tarheelfan1Apr 12, 2014by
Great phone for first time android users!
I bought this for my husband who has never owned a touchscreen or an android phone. His customers kept telling him he needed to upgrade from his basic phone. He doesn't use any of the features. He only text and calls. However, he caught on immediately. It's a great first timer's phone overall. The battery life though is below average. He doesn't use it much so it's normally on like a stand by mode, and it's still almost dead after about 6 hours. It's a 3G, which I was aware of and for him it was fine, but the main thing is that it doesn't have any storage. He added the Weather Channel app, and after that, he has enough room for maybe 1 very small app and that's it. So he basically can't download anything else. It is a simple phone to use, gets good service, compact compared to others, which he likes, and easy to find accessories for. Overall, I give it about a 3-4. Read full review
- rononthelakeSep 22, 2014by
Great basic phone that LOOKS like a smart phone and has No Data Plan.
Great phone if you want something that your basic phone does but LOOKS like a smart phone and has a nice sized screen for pictures, video and touch keyboard. You can change the settings to have the icons have a more "organized" look than what you see in most pictures if you want a more sophisticated look. Fits in the pocket nicely too! Best of all... No Data Plan!!!
- shmigoli81Nov 02, 2012by
Great phone for not needing a data plan to use
I've had this phone for years now, just had to replace it because it fell in the water with me. I really do love this phone but the one thing I must say I don't like about it is the sound quality on the other end. I've sent back two phones so far because of faulty problems, but one I've had (four total) has had a problem giving the person on the other line a feedback problem where they hear themselves repeat. The only way I could get away from others hearing themselves talk is by turning down the volume. I don't have a Bluetooth but the speaker phone button is easily accessible and can be turned up quite loud which makes it easy to talk hands free while driving, just keep in mind when doing this the person on the other line WILL hear themselves talk. This phone is great, I highly recommend getting the rubberized case for it as it is under $4 on eBay, this will prevent butt dialing which has happened with this phone in my side pocket (guess it isn't really butt dialing then). One of the other complaints I've had with this phone is not all the time it will ring or state the name of who is texting me, luckily I have a 2 minute reminder set so even when it doesn't ring for the messages I will get the reminder 2 minutes later, this has been a common problem with these phones. So other than the feedback and text ring problems this is a great phone and will continue to use it for years as it is NOT considered a smart phone and you don't need a data plan to use it. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $285.99Trending at $309.99
- $285.71Trending at $305.00
- $359.00Trending at $387.50
- $160.99Trending at $187.85
- $164.95Trending at $199.95
- $178.95Trending at $188.10
- $410.00Trending at $429.00