All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- Product InformationThe Konica Minolta 100 mm lens is a macro lens with a focus length of 100 mm. It has a maximum aperture of f/2.8 and a 24-degree angle of view for extreme close-ups. The minimum focus distance for this macro lens is 13.8 inches. This Konica camera lens provides a maximum magnification of 1 to 1. It has a minimum aperture of 32 as well as nine diaphragm blades. The Konica camera lens has an auto-focus feature and eight elements in eight groups. The Konica Minolta 100 mm lens has a filter diameter of 55 and works with many of the Sony Minolta digital cameras on the market today. This Konica camera lens has a length of 3.9 inches and a maximum diameter of 3.0 inches. The total carry weight for this lens is 1.1 lbs. It comes with front and rear lens caps as do most common lenses. It is meant to be used with extremely close shots, such as floral or still life photographs.
- Product LineKonica Minolta Dynax
- TypeImage Stabilization,Macro/Close Up
- Focus TypeAuto & Manual
- Focal LengthFixed/Prime
- Focal Length (mm)100mm
- Min Aperture32
- Additional Tech CharacteristicsAF AS AD
- Compatible BrandKonica Minolta,Sony
- Diameter3 inch
- Weight17.99 oz
Most relevant reviews
- user15stevenFeb 08, 2017by
Oldy but a GOODY !!
IT'S THE SHARPEST LENS I OWN AT ANY PRICE !!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bussejaApr 08, 2013by
pricy but worth it.
Those that know know that this may be the best Minolta lens ever. Sharp from edge to edge, fast but not a tank, great Minolta color, and an chromatic aberration to speak of. Beautiful for small things and portraits. Very fine focus makes the time to AF slow but that can be reduced somewhat by using the part focus sw on the lens. Anyhow it is a macro and not a sports lens so fast focus, or even auto focus is not even a consideration. When used on my film Maxxum 9 that is of course full frame, it is awesome and on my a77 which is Apc size it produces some spectacular picts at the equiv 135mm factor.
- jurgenk7007May 10, 2012by
Brilliant sharp photo's.
Brilliant sharp photo's taken with this lens on my Sony Alpha 580. Could also be used for normal photo taking not only for macro. Sturdy metal design with focus hold button. Excellent value for money comparing to the New Sony macro lens offer.
- colcamDec 04, 2008by
Perhaps one of the best "macro" lenses ever made.
While the focal length is the same as a portrait lens, this is a 1:1 ratio lens for detail recording, close focus, and extremely sharp photography. If you use Minolta AF mount cameras, be they film, Minolta digital, or the newer Sony digital cameras, this lens is spectacular, and you won't find a lens-- for any camera brand-- that does what it does any better than this lens does its job.
- don_templetonNov 20, 2012by
Met the description exactly, Shipped quickly, Very Pleased.
Great macro lens. Same as the Current Sony lens available. Sharp. Con manual focus. fairly light and compact
Best Selling in Lenses
Save on Lenses
- $579.00Trending at $949.00
- $628.00Trending at $799.00
- $649.00Trending at $688.00
- $222.26Trending at $332.43
- $1,699.00Trending at $1,899.00
- $277.00Trending at $295.00
- $929.00Trending at $959.00