More items related to this product
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $334.90Trending at $369.00
- $3,549.00Trending at $3,839.99
- $1,599.99Trending at $2,151.00
- $1,199.95Trending at $1,349.00
- $139.95Trending at $168.00
- $339.00Trending at $349.94
- $76.25Trending at $78.89
About this product
- Product InformationAdventure can strike at any moment. Capture it in HD with the Kodak Zx1 Pocket Video Camera. Built to take on rain and snow, bright light and low light, this camera is ready for action. Now, no matter where life leads you, recording it all in stunning HD quality is as close as your front pocket.
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical ZoomNone
- Digital Zoom2x
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution1.6 MP
- Screen Size2"
- Weight90 gr
- Sensor Size1/4.5"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Lens TypeLens
- Lens ApertureF/2.8
- Focal Length Range4.1mm - 4mm
- Focus AdjustmentFocus free
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory Size128 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Depth2 cm
- Height10.7 cm
- Width5 cm
- Display TypeTFT active matrix
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2" - colour
- Display Size2"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple MacOS X 10.4 or later
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- HDMI OutputYes
- FeaturesBuilt-In Speaker
- High Definition Video Support720p
Most relevant reviews
- 2009*0170Apr 05, 2012by
Kodak Zx1 camcorder - a simple, easy to use budget priced camcorder.
I have a Kodak Zi6 camcorder, which is the earlier version of the Zx1, and was very satisfied with it as a pocket sized camcorder. I was looking at the Zx1 as a present for a member of the family to use instead of their larger video camera and carry case. I tried the camera before giving it and was pleased with its ease of use, picture and video quality (in good light), ease of connection to HD TV, use of AA re-chargeable batteries, battery life and not mention its splash proof. Everything you need comes in the box even a spare battery cover and charger, you only need a SD card . O.K. its not a top of the range all singing and dancing camcorder but it does a good basic job, all be it in 720p, and can be picked up at a budget price. As an added bonus you can have the full support of the Kodak website, from frequently asked questions to user manuals and software. Read full review
- scruffyjockMar 10, 2012by
Superb, easy to use, top quality digicam for a low price! Better than most!
This is a super little camera. The picture quality in HD mode is excellent outdoors and much better than I expected indoors too. I am using a class 6 SDHC card which automatically formatted itself and is very easy to take in and out. Because of this, to download, I prefer to remove the card from the camera and insert it into a usb card reader rather than download from the camera. The pictures and videos automatically upload themselves onto my laptop leaving the camera batteries free to be recharged. Everything is idiot proof with this camera and I'm looking forward to taking videos of my lurcher racing along the beach this summer. I found it's quite easy to get relatively wobble free videos which is an excellent feature. The only downside is that, although it takes ordinary throwaway batteries, they don't last long enough to be of much use - if you can get them to work at all! You really need the much higher 26Ah ones like those which come with the camera. I'm about to try 30Ah to see how they fare. The viewscreen is bigger than some others I've seen. This means you can raise the camera above you and still see enough screen to take pics from the back of a crowd - great for short people like me! It's also quite robust with no flip out bits to get damaged. It slips easily in and out of your pocket so is always ready for acton in seconds. This may not be the best looking camera I've seen but it's the best I've ever used and that's what matters! Read full review
- crazy_eagle21Aug 07, 2011by
Super cool item, it looks good, feels good and works brilliantly!
This is a super cool item, it looks good, feels good and works brilliantly! The recording quality, sped of operation from switch on to picture/video take is epic and the end result is top notch I have the choice of video quality and the buttons are simple to use, it fits well in your pocket an people often ask to take a look. I use this in Afghanistan and the dust (theres a LOT of dust) doesn't cause any dramas. Tip top product, would def buy again!
- tomhum3Mar 02, 2012by
Great value for money and amazing picture quality for a camera this price
This camera is far better than i thought it would be. The picture quality is amazing for a camera this size. It struggles in the dark, but other than that i have no problems with it at all!