Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $169.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by valuedealstore
- Est. delivery by Jul 14
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $43.50Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by grinningotter
- Est. delivery by Jul 8
- $24.00+ $6.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by philburinc
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesGo ahead. Touch it. You know you want to. Its unique touchscreen lets you glide through HD video like never before. That's the beauty of the Kodak PLAYTOUCH Video Camera. It puts the high-end features you want right at your fingertips. With on-screen editing, you can easily keep the moments you want and trim the ones you don't. And when you're ready to turn today's escapades into tomorrow's buzz, getting them online is easier than ever. Just press the share button and your videos are automatically ready for the Web. With the Kodak PLAYTOUCH Video Camera, the power to be seen is as simple as touching a screen. The real Kodak moment happens when you share.
- Family LineKodak PlayTouch
- Optical ZoomNone
- Digital Zoom4X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution5.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Weight5.1 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Sensor Size1/3.2"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focal Length Range3.9mm
- Macro Focus Range15cm
- Focus AdjustmentFocus Free
- Exposure ModesAutomatic
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size128 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Depth0.59 in.
- Height4.29 in.
- Width2.28 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x headphones,1 x microphone,HDMI output
- HDMI OutputYes
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.5.x or later,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerKodak KLIC 7004
- Effective Still Resolution5.3 MP
- Digital Video FormatMPEG-4
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speaker,Touch-Screen,USB Charging,YouTube Capture Mode
- High Definition Video Support1080p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- gbear68-5Jan 23, 2017by
It serves as a trashcan, and a handy dandy stashable Vidcam that I use gather footage of sports and newsworthy Happenings around South Texas.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- coolbluedudeAug 17, 2012by
Modern, Functional, Easy to use, just an all around good product- Zi10
I bought this camera b/c I had a Zi8 that didn't work right anymore. I will try to compare the two. The Zi8 has a much closer recording angle out of the box whereas the Zi10 has a wider further back angle that better suits my needs. The sound quality for both are about the same with the Zi10 having an option to adjust the mic input to wherever is best given the situation. The Zi10 has a mic input port that you can either insert headphones/ear buds or an external microphone (which I like but haven't used at this time. Just having the option is nice). Overall the Zi10 comes out ahead but just a little. The Zi8 does have a larger viewing screen for recording but doesn't have on camera editing capabilities or sharing options like the Zi10!!! I recommend only if you can get as good a deal as I got (NEW $57 +free shipping). Read full review
- connormonroeAug 07, 2011by
Good for the money, requires extra for better video.
Video Quality- 1080p is to shaky, but 720p 60FPS looks good for how small and how cheap it was. Picture Quality- Didn't expect much wasn't too great Sound quality- Terrible, needs to buy seperate mic Battery Life- Poor, buy better battery Ease of use- Simple menu, all though a bit laggy. Good touch screen until it starts to wear and it was easy to carry around. Value- All though it wasn't great it was totally worth the money, you just need to buy some separate accesories and it is pretty good.
- snorkeldriverDec 03, 2012by
Hard to believe such a great camera at a very low price
great little camera , learning more about how to use it as time passes . Looking for a bracket which will allow use of the two additional lenses that came with . movies load into macbook no problem but I still do not know how to transfer to disc . The guys at Cook's Corner Radio Shack can probably get me unstuck but I need to get my butt down there . Very happy with this product . JJ
- akirajade19Mar 15, 2012by
My 2 year old will be forever immortalized, playing outside in glorious HD!
This camera is fantastic, it's light and pocket friendly, and it takes glorious looking videos! I said 4 stars in ease of use, because you tend to wanna hit the little "preview" button on the touch screen to start recording, but it's no big deal. And the 4 stars in value for money is based on the fact you have to buy an sd card, once again, not a big deal. a good 16gb ran me only $20, i just wish it had more than 128mb on it. (it was only about 3 minutes of HD video)
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $4,600.00Trending at $5,500.00
- $331.60Trending at $356.00
- $1,259.88Trending at $1,359.99
- $119.99Trending at $126.50
- $497.99Trending at $597.99
- $282.00Trending at $349.00
- $12.98Trending at $13.98