Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $1,259.88Trending at $1,399.00
- $344.99Trending at $369.00
- $999.99Trending at $1,099.99
- $95.99Trending at $105.00
- $720.00Trending at $799.91
- $69.99Trending at $79.98
- $66.68Trending at $67.45
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesDid that just happen? Some moments in life need an instant replay button. With the Kodak Mini Video Camera you've got one with you wherever you go. This itty-bitty video camera easily slides into a pocket - even your skinny jeans. With one touch, the Kodak Mini captures all the highlights, and the pop-out USB arm makes it seriously simple to share the fun on Facebook and YouTube sites. Plus, it's built to withstand your craziest days - from a fumble in the rain, to a trip to the bottom of your bag. The Mini is ready when you are - so the next time you hear, "Did that just happen?" you can show the instant replay. The real Kodak moment happens when you share.
- Family LineKodak
- Optical ZoomNone
- Digital Zoom3X
- Storage TypeInternal & Removable
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution0.3 MP
- Screen Size1.8"
- Weight2.4 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Sensor Size1/5"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focal Length Range3.1mm
- Focus AdjustmentFocus Free
- Exposure ModesAutomatic
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size128 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySDHC Memory Card,microSD Card,microSDHC Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.47 in.
- Height3.54 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.8" - color
- Display Size1.8"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x USB
- Expansion Slot1 x microSD
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 or later,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatMJPEG
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speaker,Water Resistant,YouTube Capture Mode
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- oldhotrodder2Mar 08, 2013by
Great camera for the $, easy to use
I have had the Kodak ZM1 camera for several years now, to keep picture records of remodeling projects, and have been impressed with the great job it does. So much so, that we purchased another to take on our trip to AZ. It is very light, easy to put in a pocket, easy to use, hence giving it to my wife who is technically challenged, and takes great pics and movies ! It can be charged from your USB port or an adapter in your lighter socket very quickly. Easy to use, what you see is what you get through the LCD screen. If it has a downside, it would be the port cover that must be opened to charge or download pictures. It is rather clumsy to open and swing our of the way, and when it is open, it is very easy to break off, as mine did. I have a 4gb sd card in it and works well. That said, it is a great little camera that you can use anywhere, and if you should loose it, you are not out of a lot of $ $ $. It takes great pictures at 0' to 50', pretty good pics at 50' to 200' and fair pics/movies beyond that. Read full review
- jgabriel3ftdMar 29, 2012by
Great price for priceless returns!
Camera arrived in great condition. I purchased it to take aloft on my RC airplane. The small thin size made it easy to mount under the wing with little to no extra drag. It's performance as my eye in the sky is just what the doctor ordered. Included software makes for easy downloads to computer. It's also waterproof, so I plan on strapping it to my RC speedboat in the future. What a great $18 investment!
- 1648mjbJun 08, 2012by
Great little camera
Bought this little camera for my daughter-in-law and she dropped it overboard while kayaking. Had to test the waterproofness of it I guess. It was in less than 10 ft. of water but stayed there for two weeks before we could retrieve it. Too cold to jump in. It took in a little water but after drying it out, it works perfectly and takes great pictures. We have four of these little camers now. I keep one in my car so I don't get caught saying "I wish I had my camera"
- yusif2500Jul 10, 2011by
The camera is excellent, just blunt white balance and too much noise.
I photographed her day and night, captures all the moments, actually 30 fps, at night in poor lighting can and not try to shoot something, the image is all in the noise, and the day is not even bad!
- anncandelario15Jun 05, 2011by
Great little toy
I'm impress with this little one, it doesn't matter if is day or night the pictures and images come out great, bought it for my son but I end up using it more than my Sony camcorder since is so easy to carry and handle. make sure you read the instructions since it has more options than what you would think. :)