Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $224.99+ $24.99 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by 18-kristen-2008
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $74.95Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by tmpdiscounts
- Est. delivery by May 9
- $49.99+ $7.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by vitanovathriftstore
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,218.99Trending at $2,259.39
- $679.00Trending at $1,039.95
- $3,115.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,659.00Trending at $1,996.95
- $485.55Trending at $577.99
- $774.90Trending at $996.95
- $414.88Trending at $422.95
About this product
- Product InformationWhether you're on the prowl for new shoes or headed out to the clubs, sharing your scene is simple with the Kodak EASYSHARE TOUCH camera. The high-resolution capacitive touchscreen LCD shows off your picture's brilliant colors and vivid details. And its wide-angle lens gets everyone in the shot. When you're ready to share, update your status by pressing Kodak's exclusive share button. Simply tag pictures or videos and connect to a PC to e-mail to friends.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>5x optical zoom and 28 mm wide-angle lens</strong><br />The 5x optical zoom lens gets in close for extraordinary details on faraway shots. You can capture dramatic shots in tight quarters with the 28 mm wide-angle lens.</li><li><strong>Blur reduction</strong><br />Reduce blur caused by subject movement or fast-action situations. The camera automatically minimizes the effects of camera shake to deliver clearer, sharper pictures.</li><li><strong>Amazing quality with 14-megapixel</strong><br />14-megapixel means you can make stunning prints up to 76 x 102 cm. More megapixels mean you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality.</li><li><strong>Scene and color modes</strong><br />Get great shots time after time with multiple scene and color modes, including auto, sport, portrait, snow, fireworks, and backlight.</li><li><strong>Post-capture effects</strong><br />You can make your pictures even more personal with effects such as spot color, photo captions, background blur, borders and tints, and photobooth mode.</li><li><strong>Shoot video as the moment happens</strong><br />The conveniently located dedicated video record button captures 720p HD video. Review and edit videos right on the camera, using the bright touchscreen display.</li><li><strong>Kodak's face recognition makes it easy to find friends</strong><br />Automatically recognizes up to 20 pre-tagged faces, you can recognize up to five faces in a single image. Once a friend is tagged, that information stays with the picture wherever it goes, find them easily by choosing a name or face.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution14.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera28 - 140mm
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size64MB
- Supported Flash MemorymicroSD Card,microSDHC Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.8 in.
- Height2.3 in.
- Width3.9 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x microSD
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 or later,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,Audio Recording,Automatic Face Tracking,Built-In Speaker,Cropping An Image,Digital Image Rotation,Edit Function,Scene Detection Technology,Touch-Screen Control,USB 2.0 Compatibility,USB Charging,YouTube Capture Mode
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Special EffectsBasic Color,Black & White,Film Simulation,Full Color,Sepia,Vivid
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- danloy8Aug 22, 2016by
I had another cameral by Kodak easy share that took good photos. So while I was used to point and shoot camera's, this one just seemed like a kids point and shoot - photo's are very blur to them - it could be that I have not learned to work it as well as I could but right now I wanted something simple. This is not is. I will keep it because I took too much time and will play around with it a little. The card they give you holds I think a whole 7 photos and the electric charging has to be done constantly. I would go up one or two before buying this again. It came on time as promised.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 1072730580@dele...Feb 17, 2012by
Amazing camera & I would definitly reccommend it!
This camera is phenominal! The pictures come out beautiful and clear, its small and lightweight. The features of this camera are great as well. The touch screen is awesome to have & you don't need skinny little fingers to make it work. There's also a bunch of different color settings & modes to work with. Honestly this camera is great in every aspect except for the fact that if you want to charge your battery, the whole camera is out of commision until it's finished charging because you have to plug up the whole thing, you can't just buy an extra battery and charge one while you use the other. That's the only crappy part, but besides that I absolutely love this camera!
- kimmie71279Sep 07, 2012by
Great value for the money, awesome little camera.
I bought this camera because I damaged my previous one and had been without a camera for a while. I love the touchscreen on this camera, one worry is what will happen when it goes out? I love the quality of the pictures and the features the camera offers. One negative is the record video button is so close to the shutter button that quite often when going to take a picture it switches to video mode.
- rodrigohlc-2012Mar 29, 2012by
Best camera I've ever had, hands down.
Only bought it because it was really cheap and had a touchscreen, but it turned out to have a lot of other features that surprised me, such as all the different tipes and effects you can apply to pictures (like a Panorama mode that works REALLY well). The touch screen is really comfortable and intuitive too. This is actually the second time I've bought it since I lost my first one, and after having had it I didn't want to get any other camera.
- dueces19Dec 06, 2012by
One of the best, most easiest way to take and share pictures!
An excellent camera that takes amazing photographs. Was purchased for taking pictures at a football game attended and the photos came out amazing.