All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,210.96Trending at $2,796.00
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $5,349.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,799.99
- $2,389.00Trending at $2,698.00
About this product
- Product InformationPicture this - you're letting loose at a trendy hot spot with friends, snapping pictures so amazing you'll want to share them online as soon as you get home. Any other camera would slow you down with tags, sorts, and uploads. Kodak's share button allows you to tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing or uploading to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr and Kodak Gallery sites, plus e-mail too. Your style reflects your personality. Now your camera can too. Express your true self with the sleek, stylish Kodak EASYSHARE M575 digital camera. The 3-inch bright LCD features Kodak Color Science technology for brighter, more vibrant details.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Sharing your life just got simpler</strong><br />With Kodak's share button, uploading your pictures is amazingly simple.</li><li><strong>One-button upload - turn moments into memories</strong><br />Press the Share button and tag it to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr and Kodak Gallery sites, plus e-mail too. Connect your camera to your computer, and with Kodak's Share button app, your pictures are automatically uploaded.</li><li><strong>5x optical zoom and 28 mm wide-angle lens</strong><br />The 5x Schneider-Kreuznach optical zoom lens zooms in close for extraordinary details on faraway shots. Capture dramatic shots in tight quarters or in front of spectacular landscapes with the 28 mm wide-angle lens.</li><li><strong>Image stabilization</strong><br />Reduce blur caused by subject movement or fast-action situations. The camera automatically minimizes the effects of camera shake to deliver clearer, sharper pictures.</li><li><strong>Amazing quality prints with 14-megapixel</strong><br />More megapixels mean you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality. However you choose to print - at home, at retail, or online - trust Kodak for picture quality that's truly exceptional and for memories that will last.</li><li><strong>Your personality, your style</strong><br />Your style reflects your personality. Now your camera can too. Express your true self with the sleek, stylish Kodak EASYSHARE M575 digital camera.</li><li><strong>HD picture capture</strong><br />Take stunning HD pictures and view in high definition on an HDTV or other HD devices.</li><li><strong>Taking great pictures is just the beginning</strong><br />Great technologies let you start shooting right away. And with on-camera features, taking the picture is just the beginning.</li><li><strong>Multimedia slideshow</strong><br />Turn your pictures into a creative multimedia slideshow right on your camera. Set the mood when you choose from pre-loaded sound themes and creative transitions.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution14.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera28 - 140mm
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size32MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth1 in.
- Height2 in.
- Width4 in.
- Weight4 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Connector Types1 x USB
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 or later,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatMJPEG,QuickTime
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,Automatic Face Tracking,Digital Image Rotation,Histogram Display,KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology,Orientation Detection,Panorama Preview,USB Charging,YouTube Capture Mode
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- justwindiMay 02, 2011by
Another great Kodak camera!
After dropping my M1093 on the bike trail, it was time to upgrade my camera. I was seriously considering going to a different brand, but I've been buying Kodak since I started buying digitals and I have never regretted it. So why change? They take great pictures, are easy to use, and reasonably priced. After some research, decided that the M575 was just the ticket for an upgrade. Love the fact that it has a 28mm lens. The 14mp is just a bonus, I certainly don't need that much, but it'll come in handy since the zoom is only 5X. I can crop to my heart's delight and still get really good picture quality! :) The only gripe I have is the same as with all my other Kodak cameras...the macro is just not that great. But, I think that is the same on most point and shoot pocket cameras. Sigh. Guess I'll have to go get a DSLR if I want to take really good macros..... Read full review
- craigsnedekerFeb 07, 2011by
Good quality for a good price
I got the M575 because it was a cheap and small (portable) camera that seemed to have some great quality. I got it cheap from eBay and started talking lots of pictures. The photo quality is fantastic, and with 14MP the photos are huge. Even on 2MP I'm getting huge photos that are clear and crisp. It's really, really easy to use, and really fun. Not much bigger than my cell phone, I can carry it with me everywhere I go, and because it has a 1second start up time, the chances I will miss a picture is rare. When it's dark, you might get some noise in your photo if the flash is off. So I don't recommend it for night time pictures unless you have a Tripod and put the camera to [P] Program mode, where you can change settings like the ISO, exposure, Color Mode, White Balance, Focus Mode, Long Time Exposure (kind of like shutter speed. The shutter can stay open for up to 8 seconds, enough time for taking pictures of stars and light bursts.) The video mode is pretty good, but I find it a little sharp around edges of objects. While not the best video quality in the world, it's not bad for a little camera like this. I use it for in-car recording all the time and am happy with the way it turns out. The camera itself is pretty noisy, and the zoom is loud. If you zoom while on video mode, the audio will pick up the camera noise. I highly recommend not zooming while recording unless you need to. If you want a cheap camera that is fun to use, provides easy features and takes great quality photos, this is the one you should get. It's an awesome camera! Read full review
- lifesgood231Oct 02, 2012by
Great camera! Takes nice clear pictures & is VERY easy to use!
I always buy Kodak cameras and this is one of the best models I've had so far. The only minor 'flaw' I find with this model is that the "Features" are slightly better in the previous Kodak models.
- sveatownshipMay 08, 2011by
Kodak comes through again!
I have been a fan of Kodak cameras for years, both film and now digital. I needed to upgrade and shopped around in the stores as far as the feel of the cameras, the ease of use, etc. It came down to this and a Canon. Kodak won out because of my previous use of the brand and I have been very happy. This is a great camera and I can take 2MP up to 14 MP photos. I needed it for my online business so need to take pics of items up close and clear. The only thing is the battery does not last as long as I would have liked. I did order an extra battery to use when the original is getting charged.The price was right and it prints clear online and at the kiosks. GREAT!
- auntiezanneDec 31, 2012by
Couldn't have bought a better camera for so little money!!
Smaller than I thought, perfect condition, even had a card! I am very happy!! I lost my last Kodak easy share, so I wanted another one. I have 2 cats that I wanted to take pictures of. The SCENE PORTRAIT selection gives me what I want, even when they are moving. I am really happy to be able to recharge the batteries-- and the same cable downloads the pics to my computer.