All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $5,274.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $3,895.95Trending at $3,989.95
- $1,139.00Trending at $1,499.00
- $917.99Trending at $1,099.00
- $1,195.95Trending at $1,259.95
- $779.00Trending at $819.95
- $559.95Trending at $679.00
About this product
- Product InformationLight up your social life with the sleek Kodak EASYSHARE camera/M532. Capture all the juicy details when you're out on the town. Then switch seamlessly to video to bring the excitement to life in stunning HD. please let the sharing begin. Just press Kodak's share button to get your favorites ready to e-mail to friends. After all, the good times only get better when you share. Just press to impress.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Share your world big and bright with 14-megapixel</strong><br />14-megapixel means you can make stunning prints up to 30 x 40 inch. More megapixels mean you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality.</li><li><strong>Plenty of room for all your friends</strong><br />4x wide optical zoom brings even far away details into crisp focus. The 28 mm wide-angle lens gets the whole crew in without cutting anybody out.</li><li><strong>Blur reduction</strong><br />Reduce blur caused by subject movement or fast-action situations to deliver clearer, sharper pictures.</li><li><strong>2.7-inch bright LCD</strong><br />You can relive moments and view pictures with brilliance and clarity. The brighter, more vibrant details thanks to Kodak color science.</li><li><strong>Post-capture effects</strong><br />You can make your pictures even more personal with effects such as spot color, photo captions, borders and tints, and photobooth mode.</li><li><strong>Picture-enhancing and editing features</strong><br />You can achieve your perfect shot with on-camera features such as cropping, undo-delete, picture rotation, and self-timer.</li><li><strong>Kodak's smart capture feature</strong><br />You can become a better photographer with a smarter camera. Kodak's smart capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.</li><li><strong>Kodak's face recognition feature</strong><br />You can find, organize, and share your pictures easily. The camera automatically recognizes up to 20 pre-tagged faces, so you can easily locate and share them later.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom4x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution14.0MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range0.2-1.0m
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera28 - 110mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1600 sec
- Min Shutter Speed8 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.5 m - 4 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Fill-in Flash,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size32MB
- Supported Flash MemoryBuilt-in,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone,Without Viewfinder
- Depth1 in.
- Height2 in.
- Width4 in.
- Weight4.64 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 or later,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264,HD (High Definition),MPEG-4
- Still Image FormatEXIF 2.21,JPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,AE/FE Lock,Audio Recording,Automatic Face Tracking,Built-In Speaker,Cropping An Image,Date/Time Stamp,Digital Image Rotation,Digital Image Stabilization,Direct Print,Edit Function,Exif Print Support,Face Detection,KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology,Not Interchangeable Lenses,Orientation Detection,PictBridge Support,Red-eye Correction,Scene Detection Technology,Sharpness Control,USB 2.0,USB 2.0 Compatibility,USB Charging,With Tripod Mount,YouTube Capture Mode
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBack light,Bright,Candle,Children,Close-up,Fireworks,High sensitivity,Landscape,Night landscape,Night portrait,Panorama assist,Portrait mode,Reducing blur,Self-portrait,Slow shutter,Sports mode,Sunset
- Special EffectsBasic Color,Black & White,Film Simulation,Full Color,Sepia,Vivid
- White BalanceAuto,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed30 frames per second
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- 2013jaybeeJul 26, 2016by
A good little camera
The camera, I find, is good for casual use, i.e. to have around for those impromptu occasions where you would have liked to have had a camera. Image quality is excellent provided one does not enter the digital zoom where everything gets fuzzy.
Verified purchase: Yes
- marthastrawberr...Apr 18, 2017by
Good for my dad
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 9566dennisAug 06, 2015by
great little camera
easy to use takes great pics good battery life very clear viewing screen fits great in shirt pocket great close up as well as telephoto
- vikotAug 13, 2013by
It's a good camera for daily use.
The camera is not bad overall. It takes excellent pictures, it is undoubtedly a better choice for making memories than any inbuilt camera in your iphone. However, it has its drawbacks. The LCD screen is not sufficiently protected. It is very easily broken. If the manufacturer could combine this lens with the proctection of the KODAK M530, M531,M550 and M575. Unfortunately, KODAk engineers have not designed such a camera yet.
- honest_larryFeb 06, 2013by
My Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera is a treasured possession!
I love my brand new Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera. It takes beautiful pictures, and is very easy to use. The battery holds its charge for a long time, and my added 16GB memory card gives me a ton of pictures to take, without my worrying about running out of space. My reason for the purchase was because of the remarkable reputation Kodak has had in the photography industry. Because I had heard that Kodak is no longer going to be making digital cameras, I wanted to buy a new one that was still on the market, partly to honor Kodak's fine work in photography, and partly to own a camera that I knew would be well-designed. The only drawback for me is not with the camera itself, but with the fact that the Kodak software is no longer available. However, this is no real problem, because the pictures easily transfer to my computer, and there are plenty of good photo software programs available for editing my images. I love my purchase! Read full review