Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $224.99+ $24.99 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by 18-kristen-2008
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $18.95+ $4.95 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by mariannp2002
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $584.95Trending at $648.99
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,199.95
- $5,219.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $555.67Trending at $569.95
- $439.00Trending at $446.36
- $1,379.99Trending at $1,598.00
About this product
- Product InformationWith Share button and Kodak's Share button app, the EASYSHARE M531 camera lets you click pictures, share them on your favorite sites and tag them directly. This 14 MP Kodak digital camera delivers true-to-life pictures, with the ability to take printouts as big as 76 x 102 cm, retaining the original picture quality. This Kodak 14 MP camera produces HD pictures (16:9), so you can enjoy a slideshow of your pictures on your HDTV. Featuring Kodak's Smart Capture, this Kodak digital camera automatically adjusts the camera settings, for the best possible picture quality. With intelligent Face Recognition, this Kodak 14 MP camera identifies up to 20 pre-tagged faces, for instant online sharing. With multiple scene and color modes, including sport, portrait, snow, fireworks, and backlight, the EASYSHARE M531 allows you to add visual effects in your pictures.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>One-button upload - turn moments into memories</strong><br />With the Share button and Kodak's Share button app, sharing your pictures is amazingly simple.</li><li><strong>The M531 - a snapshot of your style</strong><br />Your style reflects your personality. Now your camera can too. Express your true self with the eye-catching, sleek Kodak EASYSHARE M531 Digital Camera.</li><li><strong>Kodak's smart capture feature</strong><br />Choose the camera that does the thinking for you. Kodak's smart capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.</li><li><strong>Face detection</strong><br />Catch those gorgeous smiles - face detection locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings for great shots of friends and family.</li><li><strong>3X optical zoom lens</strong><br />3X optical zoom (35 mm equivalent: 36 - 108 mm) gets you closer to your subjects without reducing image quality.</li><li><strong>Blur reduction</strong><br />Reduce blur caused by subject movement, or fast-action situations to deliver clearer, sharper pictures.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution14.0 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera36 - 108mm
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure ModesManual,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1000,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 64,ISO 800,auto (Smart Capture): 64–320
- Light Sensitivity Max64
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 3.5 m
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size32MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Depth0.9 in.
- Height2.2 in.
- Width3.7 in.
- Weight4.64 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Display Size2.7"
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion SlotSD/SDHC card expansion slot
- Battery Description1 x Kodak KLIC 7006 Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included )
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MJPEG,Motion JPEG
- Still Image FormatEXIF 2.21,JPEG
- Max Video Resolution640 x 480
- Additional FeaturesAutomatic Face Tracking,Brightness Control,Cropping An Image,Date/Time Stamp,Digital Image Stabilization,Direct Print,Exif Print Support,Face Detection,Not Interchangeable Lenses,Orientation Detection,PictBridge Support,Red-eye Correction,Scene Detection Technology,Sharpness Control,USB 2.0,USB Compatibility,With Tripod Mount,YouTube Capture Mode
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ProgramsAnti-blur,Beach,Candle,Children,Close-up,Fireworks,Flower,High sensitivity,Landscape,Museum,Night landscape,Night portrait,Panning,Panorama assist,Portrait mode,Self-portrait,Snow,Sports mode,Sunset,Text
- White BalanceAuto,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed30 frames per second
- Exterior ColorRed
Most relevant reviews
- 273anthonyAug 04, 2016by
Great little camera
Small, easy to use.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 937pdraftJan 05, 2012by
Nice camera for the person on the go!!!
Really nice camera for the price. I purchased a used one, looks like new. I bought this camera to replace a Kodak Playsport x3 ( the playsport ok but has not flash so your limited to what & where you take pictures ) Like others have said the buttons are small but once you get used to them your good to go. Lots of features, so have not fully used them all. If your looking for nice small camera with alot of percks that a larger camera has you need to check this camera out.
- patsyschlAug 15, 2012by
Nice camera, takes great pictures. I love the size because it can easily be tucked in a small pack to be used while riding quads or just driving down the highway. It is also easy to hang on to while visiting the zoo.
- chuckee96Mar 26, 2015by
Great Camera. The Picture quality is amazing and great to bring around with you. Easy to use and a great gift for friends and family.
- hawaiiistheplac...Jul 07, 2011by
Easy, simple to use and nice pictures
Easy to use. Great for someone who wears glasses. No little peep hole to look thru to take a picture.