Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $899.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by blueproton
- Est. delivery by May 3
- $119.86+ $9.95 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by allsky
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $563.85Trending at $618.99
- $3,114.99Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,249.95Trending at $1,499.00
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,699.95
- $439.99Trending at $460.47
- $566.43Trending at $598.00
- $569.95Trending at $649.00
About this product
- Product InformationGet amazingly detailed pictures with the Kodak EasyShare C1530 14.0-MP digital camera. With an optical zoom of 3x, this Kodak camera ensures you can even capture distant objects with clarity. Connect this 14.0-MP camera to your PC and automatically upload your cherished memories to the website you want, be it Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, Twitter or Orkut, thanks to its Share button. You can capture your memorable moments in full HD (pictures or videos) with this Kodak camera, and relive those moments on the bright 3.0-inch screen of the camera. With an ISO of up to 1000, the Kodak EasyShare C1530 lets you shoot even in dimly-lit environments or in fast-action situations.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution14.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size32MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Depth1.2 in.
- Height2.5 in.
- Width3.8 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution640 X 480
- Exterior ColorWhite
Most relevant reviews
- glimerboybobJan 20, 2015by
Nice camera for the money. Very easy to use. I had no instructions but I had everything figured out in ten minutes. Takes very nice pictures. Lightweight and small and alot of features. The share program is cool. If I needed to find a complaint it would be the small size of the buttons and controls, especially the joystick pad. I have big fingers and that makes it difficult. I am gladly trading that for quality,value and ease of use.
- kialoa4May 26, 2012by
I am liking the Kodak C1530 more with every use
I will start by saying I won this for $40 shipped making me happier than paying retail but the camera is indeed a fairly straight forward quality item that performs as it should. I bought this to replace the Kodak Z 740 5.1 mp that has served well however needed to take too many shots to find good focused ones. This camera does much better in every respect and has proven an upgrade in a pocket size package. I like the no worries automatic lense protection as well. The video mode is impressive as well compared to a good most of any maker and the settings I was able to figure out without a manual. I like how it prompts to move any onboard stored pics to an inserted card. I throttled the setting back to 10mp as it seems about as sharp as anyone can hope for in most applications without creating photo files over 2 gigs in size. I really can't find anything about it to complain about. It uses 2 AA batteries which is really the way to go, I use brand name rechargeables and get good life out of it running out of storage before batteries. Don't let the size fool you, it will outperform most any five plus year old cameras of any size or price and I give it a 4.5 stars for the consistency of the 5 star photo quality which is what I was after. Update : 6/19/2014 Still very happy with it and all still functions quite well taking very nice quality photos. Read full review
- greggormcgreggo...Apr 04, 2012by
A good basic camera for the price
This is a great little camera for the money. I didn't intend on taking a bunch of pictures in the dark so no flash is not a big deal. The camera does require that you have an SD card since the internal memory is very limited. The 3X zoom is a problem occasionally, but given the price, it is fine. This is a camera that you can throw in your pocket, your golf bag, backpack, etc. and just shoot away. It is light, and sufficiently featured to provide a lot of fun. With no charger, buying batteries can be a bit painful, but you have to shoot a lot of pictures to go through the two AA batteries.
- 849101177@delet...Aug 08, 2012by
Awesome camera at a reasonable cost.
I have an older Kodak EASYSHARE that I really liked and my sister wanted one like I had, but it was no longer being made. So I chose the Kodak EASYSHARE C1530 for a birthday gift for her. She said it was so easy to use and just loves it. She sent several pictures and they are excellent picture quality. She now takes it where ever she goes and is so easy to take because of size and weight. For me it was an excellent value for the money. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a digital camera.
- 1001834286@dele...Apr 07, 2012by
EASY TO USE! GREAT PICTURE QUALITY!
I purchased this camera on ebay and I just love it! The picture quality is excellent. The reason i know this is because, I'm selling on ebay now and using it to upload pictures of my listings. Very easy to use, and hit the share button to share pics on FB or any other website on the web. What is paid for this camera is well worth the money. I would recommend anyone purchasing the Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera! 5****