All listings for this product
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $88.30Trending at $113.28
- $69.99Trending at $78.90
- $796.99Trending at $835.00
- $325.00Trending at $458.38
- $367.99Trending at $412.49
- $199.99Trending at $395.98
- $99.95Trending at $137.81
About this product
- Product InformationThe Kodak ESP 5210 is a Wi-Fi inkjet printer that uses pigment-based ink cartridges to print professional-quality documents. You can wirelessly connect your PC with this Kodak all-in-one printer, thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. With printing speeds of 30 ppm (black) and 29 ppm (color), this Wi-Fi inkjet printer is capable of meeting your growing business demands. Based on the type of paper you use for printing, the Kodak ESP 5210 printer automatically changes the settings for you with its intelligent paper sensor feature. The memory card slot of this Kodak all-in-one printer accepts SD cards or memory sticks, giving you easy printing options, without a PC connection.
- ModelESP 5210
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to30 ppm
- Color print speed up to29 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)9600 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyInkjet
- InterfaceUSB 2.0,Wireless
- Width16.6 in.
- Depth11.8 in.
- Height6.9 in.
- Weight17 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- beaverdavidAug 01, 2016by
After repairs it print great
Verified purchase: Yes
- pinacoladababe0...Feb 08, 2013by
A few minor problems, but otherwise, it works fine.
I purchased this printer to replace a printer I bought on eBay earlier from someone who didn't know how to pack a printer. I originally bought an Kodak 5500 printer with a fax. It was VERY heavy and arrived broken. This Kodak 5210 printer is much lighter, but does not have a fax. I also bought the Kodak brand printer because the ink is so much cheaper than the ink I've bought for HP and Lexmark printers. I like the way the printer connects to my wireless internet, but it only did it once. After the initial connection, it didn't work any more so I am using a USB connection. Also, the colors were not true-to-life colors. Reds are a bit brownish and not the bright red they should be. Other colors are fine. It might be because the ink is old (I'm not sure). Scanner works great, copier works great, accepts memory cards. Read full review
- eugenecrystalOct 09, 2012by
Good quailty,print good, speed good, happy with product. Was not happy with customer support with precious Kodak printer, but has several new ink cartridges, so I bought another printer. Happy with printer, not happy with customer support.
- cfitcheycarltonApr 07, 2012by
SUPER PRINTER CANT BEAT THE PRICE OR QUALITY
I BOUGHT 2 OF THESE PRINTERS ONE FOR MYSELF AND ONE FOR MY SISTER. I HAVE 2 COMPUTERS SET UP ON MINE AND MY SISTER HAS 3 COMPUTERS ON HERS. ALL ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS. THIS PRINTER IS EASY TO SET UP AND HAS EXCELLENT WIRELESS RANGE. I HAVE OWNED 2 HP AND 2 LEXMARK AND 1 CANNON PRINTERS AND THIS ONE SURPASSES THEM ALL. GREAT PRICE,GREAT QUALITY AND GREAT SPEED.
- sonofjarlAug 19, 2012by
Bought 2 Kodak 5210's, neither worked out of the OEM box!!!.
Bought a Kodak 5210 OEM from one vendor and it did not work out of the box...took 6 weeks for eBay to get my money back. Bought a second one from a different eBay vendor and it did not work out of the box. Worked with Kodak and was told it was an equipment malfunction both times (I have installed network printers for a living and all other brands always worked out of the box). I am waiting for a pickup and then they will send another? my 3rd 5210 with warranty..will it work? Even if it does It will have been over 2 months without a printer after initial payment in full. Debating the wisdom of buying printers on line, too much turn around time when there is a problem. Nolan