Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $186.74+ $47.88 Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by tekdirect
- See details for delivery est.
- $55.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by vaulthero
- Est. delivery by Aug 4
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationHave your very own in-house photo lab, the Kodak ESP 3. This Kodak inkjet printer is a printer, scanner, and copier in one. Printing up to 30ppm in black, and 29ppm in color at about 30 seconds per print, this all-in-one printer also has a high-definition CIS scanner. This Kodak inkjet printer copies actual size or fit-to-size pages, up to 9 copies at a time, using one-touch copy without a PC. The convenient 2-cartridge 6-ink system of this all-in-one printer facilitates economical printing, while Bluetooth connectivity, ability to transfer from memory cards, and Kodak Easyshare software make it easy to use. The Kodak ESP 3 is the perfect combination of utility and style.
- ModelESP 3
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineKodak ESP
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to30ppm
- Color print speed up to29 ppm
- Extend Printer TechnologyInkjet
- Computer Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows XP
- InterfaceUSB 2.0
- Form FactorDesktop
- Memory Card CompatibilityMemory Stick,Memory Stick Pro
- Printers Special FeaturesBorderless Printing
- Media TypeEnvelopes,Greeting Cards,Iron-On Transfers,Photo Paper,Photos,Plain Paper,Transparencies
- Max Media Size4" x 6"
- Media Capacity100 Sheets
- Networking TypeWireless Network Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolBluetooth
- Scanner ShapeFlatbed Scanner
- Width16.6 in.
- Depth11.8 in.
- Height6.9 in.
- Weight13.1 lb.
- Release DateMarch, 2008
Most relevant reviews
- theseasiantreas...Mar 01, 2016by
I have owned several of this model printer for many years. I do a lot of traveling and it travels well, especially in its original box. The one flaw is the cartridge holder. It will cause error messages that totally stop it from performing anything! I have cleaned it and got it back working but I once I have used it for a couple of years, cleaning will not bring it back to life. Kodak needs to develop a fix to that part of their printers!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- bobandtonjaMar 23, 2016by
More than adequate, easy to use, lower cost ink cartridge replacement, well worth the money.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ghayes951Jun 07, 2016by
A Good Printer
This printer provides a quality printout for the price. In addition, I love that the ink prices are reasonable.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bgs_bonAug 22, 2016by
I chose this because I had one just like it that quit. I am happy with my choise.
Verified purchase: Yes
- mousek801Jun 02, 2013by
Literally the worst all-in-one printer/scanner I've ever used! Stay away!
First I would like to say, I've never written a review before, but this all-in-one printer is so awful I just had to warn others. I bought this product on sale, it was less than $100 and seemed like a good deal for an all-in-one. Right from the get go I could tell Kodak was trying to really squeeze every dime they could out of their customers. First of all when turn on the unit, not just the first time but every time, the printer section has to go through this very long, very loud, and VERY annoying routine. It moves the print head back and forth, runs the rollers, etc... Now, most inkjets do this, but this start up process easily takes well over a minute. All the while it's shaking from the movement, and it is VERY, VERY loud. After you're forced to listen to this cacophony of sound, you can print. Although, seemingly randomly while the unit is on, it will go through this process again. It's woken me up on more than one occasion from two rooms away. If you can get over how annoying the sound is, there's also the matter of the software to contend with; the Kodak software tries to takeover all image file formats, photo editing, and printing. Much like Quicktime does for audio/video files. Though, with some work you can trim it back to the bare minimum. If those two things don't bother you much there's the matter of ink for this thing. This printer burns through ink like none other I've ever owned, especially the color. I know what you're thinking now, "Oh well if the color is out, I can still use it to print black and white." Nope, the printer will no function without both ink cartridges being inserted and having ink. So if the color ink runs out, you can't print anything until you go buy a new one. It also has the lowest quality print-head I've ever seen, it gets gummed up with ink on a regular basis (and yes, I used the Kodak brand ink) which requires a lengthy (8-15 minute) self cleaning process which is just as loud as the boot sequence. Just out of a morbid curiosity I used the microphone on my desktop to check how loud this printer is... 70-80 decibels. In relation to everyday sounds that's about somewhere between a household vacuum cleaner and a hairdryer. To sum it up, literally any printer on the market is a better choice. Save yourself the hassle, time, and money; do not buy this all-in-one. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $177.49Trending at $182.89
- $219.00Trending at $395.96
- $2,599.95Trending at $3,024.57
- $99.00Trending at $121.99
- $229.99Trending at $234.49
- $129.89Trending at $214.84
- $39.99Trending at $44.54