More items related to this product
Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $1,235.00Trending at $1,285.00
- $418.95Trending at $426.95
- $469.95Trending at $600.00
- $299.95Trending at $345.27
- $359.00Trending at $398.00
- $109.95Trending at $119.95
- $19.91Trending at $22.66
About this product
- DescriptionKlipsch Chorus II speakers are three-way floorstanding speakers that offer a dynamic range with powerful bass and crisp treble tones. Whether you enjoy listening to heavy metal or classical music, or you just want better audio for watching TV and movies as a family, Klipsch Chorus II speakers can give you an outstanding multimedia experience with high-quality sound. These vintage speakers have a powerful 15-inch woofer that, when combined with a 15-inch sub-bass passive radiator, extends the bass to 39 Hz. A horn and driver assembly produces clear and smooth high-frequency tones, and a mid-range horn gives music or TV audio accurate, stable sound.
- ModelChorus II
- Speaker TypeCenter Speaker
- Peak Power Handling1000 W
- Frequency Responses39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance8 ohm
- Sensitivity101 dB
Most relevant reviews
- audiophileAug 19, 2013by
Keepers of sound
I am a huge music reproduction fan. Listening to the best is what i enjoy most. I collect speaker monitors and amps solid state and tube. The klipsch chorus II's sound absolutely amazing on tube amps. They also sound incredible on solid state. I am running mine on a crown xls2500 right now and alls i know is i have owned and used every speaker around and i will own my black klipsch chorus II's till the day i leave. Get them and keep. Candy to your ears and everybody elses. Cinema to the club the klipsch chorus II do the job to a T in a nice size right at home.
- slider2910Dec 10, 2015by
I own many speakers including some JBL Olympus, JBL Sovereign, Altec Santiago 878Bs, and IMF Mark IVs. I hooked up one set of Chorus IIs from a McIntosh MC275 Mk 5 tube amp and the sound is absolutely wonderful. The other set is played with a Berning ZH270 and again the sound better than most speakers costing three times as much.
Verified purchase: No
- fjosneApr 10, 2011by
these speakers are some of the best i have herd and i am a total dork when it comes to speakers. i have had the lascalas and fortes, the chours 1 get the job done. one thing i learned right off is that you can run them with minimal power but if you really want to see what they can do you need somethimg substantial to run them.