More items related to this product
Best Selling in Video In-Dash Units w/GPS
Save on Video In-Dash Units w/GPS
- $69.90Trending at $98.95
- $144.39Trending at $214.99
- $80.24Trending at $89.83
- $165.00Trending at $169.90
- $168.95Trending at $171.80
- $450.00Trending at $529.99
- $158.97Trending at $172.90
About this product
- Product InformationPlay MP3, WMA, and DVD audio file formats on the Kenwood DNX-6160 car DVD player. With 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker impedance, this Kenwood 6.1-inch DVD player ensures a loud and refined sound output. Find your favorite locations in a jiffy, via the GPS receiver of this Kenwood car DVD player. Listen to on-air music and get live updates, with the FM feature of the Kenwood DNX-6160 car DVD player. Included with USB port, this Kenwood 6.1-inch DVD player lets you plug-in and play music from any external device, with ease. Integrated with DTS and Dolby Digital sound, this Kenwood car DVD player generates a clear and stereo sound.
- Playable Video FormatsDVD,MPEG-1,MPEG-2,Video CD (VCD)
- Playable Audio FormatsDVD Audio,MP3,WMA
- Channels4 Channel
- Playable Disk TypesCD (Audio),CD-R,CD-RW,DVD Video,DVD+R,DVD+RW,DVD-R,DVD-RW,VCD
- Included ComponentsDVD Receiver,FM Modulator,GPS Receiver
- Screen Size6.1in.
- Motorized DisplayNon-Motorized Monitor
- Screen TouchWith Touch Panel
- Speaker Output Power Per Channel50 Watts x 4 Channel
- Surround Sound TypeDTS,Dolby Digital / AC3
- Changer Control Media TypeCD,DVD,MP3
- Receiver Depth6.31 in.
- Receiver Height4.44 in.
- Receiver Width7.19 in.
- Receiver Weight4.1 lbs
- Built-in Radio TunerAM,FM
Most relevant reviews
- stephenhmillsJul 13, 2015by
DNX6160 is a fine unit with great navigation capability and excellent sound
There were no problems with installation - went into the double din opening in my 1985 RX7 using the original radio bracket. When mounting the unit into the "cage", be sure to NOT use longer screws than stated on the unit or damage to internals will result. You can use just rear or front speakers. But NOTE that the spoken navigation instructions only come through the FRONT speakers, not the rear, although all four speakers are disengaged from music or radio for the purpose of providing spoken navigation instructions. So if you hook up only the rear speakers, there will be NO SPOKEN NAVIGATION INSTRUCTION. Do NOT ground the speakers to the body. There are both positive and negative leads from the harness. Use them both on each speaker. Cd functions are easy, and surprisingly clear sound. I do not have Bluetooth hooked up. Some reviews caution that there is a long start-up, but I do not have a problem with the time, as I am letting the vehicle warm up. I think it is a very nice unit, with only minor quirks, like the map reverting to the original distance each time the vehicle is started. But that does not bother me. Read full review
- solaris4Apr 05, 2011by
Kenwood DNX 6160 Reconditioned unit
I like this car player. It is very versatlie and combines all the features I need in one unit. I find the controls to be intuitive and easy to use even while driving. I bought a rebuilt unit but it works perfectly and there are no blemishes or signs of previous use that I can see. Most importantly, this reduced the price hugely. Frankly, I would not have paid the 'new' price however good the unit was. Installation is easy for anyone with a little experience but I would not recommend this for someone without some technical knowledge about auto electrics. I had no problem finding a plug and play kit for my car. 2007 JK Wrangler) My only objection was the price of the conversion kit and additional cables to operate my iPod. These do not come with unit but add significantly to the final cost.
- finer-classicau...Aug 19, 2011by
Good receiver, could be better.
Great receiver with many terrific features and quick speed. . Audio is great. iPod requires a special cable which I was unaware of when I purchased and installed. I dislike the Bluetooth functionality with my Android phone. Garmin navigation works, but the accuracy is a bit off. Got it cheap on eBay, or else I probably wouldn't have bought it.