All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSuitable for home and office use, the Kentrox Q2300 router provides a complete solution for Internet surfing and broadband sharing. Integrated with four 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, this Kentrox wired router facilitates multiple wired connections. As this 4-port router boasts simple network management protocol (SNMP), you can manage the network with ease. Thanks to its Quality of Service (QoS) support, the Kentrox Q2300 prioritizes various data traffic for uninterrupted data streaming. Featuring DHCP support, this Kentrox wired router automatically assigns the temporary IP addresses to the computers of a LAN network. And this 4-port router has VPN support that helps you to access computers on your home network securely from anywhere. Supporting DES, Triple DES, AES encryption standards, this Kentrox wired router ensures secured data transmission from one network to another. What’s more, firewall support in this router protects your connection form outside attacks.
- ModelQ2300 Ethernet QoS Access Router
- Port Speed10/100
- Router FunctionalitiesDHCP Server,Firewall,VPN Endpoint
- Port Qty1-port Built-In Switch
- LAN Interfaces10/100 Base-T
- WAN Interfaces1 x 10/100 Base-T
- General ProtocolsDHCP,IP,PPPoE,SNTP,TCP,UDP
- Remote Management ProtocolsHTTP,SNMP,Telnet
- Routing ProtocolsRIP Version 1,RIP Version 2,Static Routing
- VPN ProtocolsIPSec
Firewall / VPN
- Firewall FeaturesDoS Prevention,NAT,Port Filtering,Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN Encryption3DES,DES,MD5,SHA-1
- VPN TunnelsUp to 100 VPN Tunnels
- VPN ProtocolsIPSec
- LED IndicatorsAlert,Link (Per Port),Status,WAN
- Height1.6 in.
- Width11.8 in.
- Depth8.6 in.
- Weight3.8 lb
- Release Date (Year)2004
Best Selling in Wired Routers
Save on Wired Routers
- $665.00Trending at $799.25
- $603.22Trending at $666.45
- $85.84Trending at $108.79
- $325.00Trending at $336.99
- $179.46Trending at $191.50
- $34.99Trending at $39.99
- $92.00Trending at $97.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.