More items related to this product
Best Selling in Sewing Machines & Sergers
Save on Sewing Machines & Sergers
- $349.00Trending at $380.66
- $186.99Trending at $349.00
- $650.00Trending at $749.99
- $615.00Trending at $699.99
- $699.00Trending at $999.00
- $129.95Trending at $145.99
- $142.69Trending at $163.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe TL-98Q is a portable, lightweight machine that is easy to transport. The arm and bed of the TL-98Q are constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. The larger work area enables maneuverability of large materials. An auxiliary table extends the work area to 23" to allow for even larger projects.
- Easy Button HoleWithout Easy Button Hole
- Endless BobbinWithout Endless Bobbin
- LCD Design ScreenWithout LCD Design Screen
- Thread CuttingAutomatic
- Weight25.35 lb.
- Depth8.62 in.
- Height13.78 in.
- Width17.8 in.
- Additional FeaturesFoot Pedal
Most relevant reviews
- passthepastaMar 29, 2017by
This is an awesome sewing machine
This Juki is great. It makes nice even stitches. I use it for piecing quilt tops so it is fine for me that it only does straight stitch. No tension issues. It has two cone holders attached and a thread cutter. If you quilt and you can get one of these, I would do it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 3018_marshalJul 09, 2013by
workhorse of a machine-dependable-worth MORE than i paid!
well-made, heavy-duty sewing machine, very quiet, easy to use, large work area--great companion to multi-function sewing machine when speed is necessary--wish juki made it with zigzag feature....
- cmca9657Oct 06, 2011by
My new Juki outsews way more expensive machnes
I first used a Juki at the quilt store where I worked, and fell in love. I own a 36 year old Bernina, a Bernina Artista 180 (purchased for $3500.) as well as a Bernina serger and a singer treadle, but for straight stitching and free motion quilting, the Juki leads the pack. Its stitches are straight and perfect and it sews 90 miles an hour. The thread cutting feature is the best when quilting. I don't spend my time clipping and picking threads off my projects. I love it love it love it.
- cookin-foolJul 31, 2010by
The BEST quilter's machine --- Reasonable Price
I bought the Juki TL-98Q on 7/27 and received it 7/30. After reading the entire booklet (it was short and had clear diagrams)that came with it, I set it up and started to sew. Wowie!! It is fast, solid, quiet and very easy to operate. The stitches are even and the automatic threader (great for us "more experienced" quilters. I like the automatic thread cutter...either tap the red button on the foot control or push the scissor icon on the front of the machine. As it states in the description, it is only a straight stitch sewing machine. However, the extra feet that are included are heavy-duty and easy to change. I've been sewing for almost 50 years and would heartily recommend this machine. One more thing....I had an industrial Bernina and this one beats it for size, quietness and speed. Read full review
- pampafireAug 23, 2011by
Awesome machine! I want to sew all of the time!
I purchased this to use with a quilting machine frame, needed something high speed and this fits the bill perfectly. Machine is very quite, fast, and very stable (does not bounce when sewing fast). I take it on and off of my frames to use it just to sew with. I love the knee lift and the thread cutters. I have two other machines, a 1957 Singer that was my grandmothers and a Brother 65. I will only use these others when I need to sew other than a straight stich or machine embroidery if I don't end up selling the brother.