Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $24.99Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by donsvideo
- Est. delivery by Jul 8
- $7.99Free shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by mediabyles4less
- Est. delivery by Jul 8
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationHarvest in the Heartland is a whimsical farm simulation starring a boy or girl protagonist. The focus is squarely on planting crops, raising livestock, and eking out a living as a hard-working farmer. In order to have a successful harvest, players must spend each day watering plants, spraying pesticides, cleaning barns, feeding animals, and performing other chores before retiring for the night. Among the crops you can grow are tomatoes, corn, lettuce, potatoes, carrots, onions, and soybeans.<br><br>Money earned from crop sales can be used to upgrade the farm, purchase technology such as irrigation systems, and acquire John Deere-licensed equipment. As players work through all four seasons, each spanning 18 days of game time, they can earn ribbons and trophies for show-worthy animals and crops. Also included are four barnyard mini-games and wireless support for up to ten players. The latter allows friends to visit each other's farms and leave behind postcards.
- GameJohn Deere: Harvest in the Heartland
- PlatformNintendo DS
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2007
- Game Special Features<li>Plant an assortment of crops and sell them for a profit<br/><br/><li>Care for and raise cows, goats, sheep, chickens, and pigs<br/><br/><li>Visit the town's fairgrounds to shear sheep, collect eggs, and compete in other mini-games<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- redprowlerMar 16, 2014by
Cool game according to my 10 year old!!
According to my ten year old, this game is a lot of fun and very educational. After all living on a farm, this game really falls into place.
- lgm52Nov 03, 2009by
Wonderfully entertaining game
My grandkids absolutely love this game. Being from the midwest AND a farming family, the kids love playing this game. I think it makes them feel grown-up and doing things like papaw does them. They took this game on vacation with us and it entertained them for hours during the drive. I had actually purchased it for our 8 yr old grandson, but our 12 yr old granddaughter loved it so much, she has requested a copy of her own for Christmas! I would highly recommend this game...even adults would enjoy it!
- ridin_on_faith_...Jul 28, 2009by
It tells you what it is plain and simple
I like this game becuase it gives you a real challenge or I think so. Most would think that it is easy to farm on a video game but this game puts you through all the hardships that you would encounter in real life farming such as drough, sick livestock, you even have to get loans to buy tractors and such just like in real life. For me it is fun and relaxing, and a good way to forget about a stressful day at work or something. All in all it is a great game my mom and little brother even enjoy playing this game.
- kellys424Jun 04, 2009by
John Deere: Harvest in the Heartland (nintendo ds)
My youngest son stayed at a friends house on the farm and they had this game and he told me he wanted to buy it and I did. All my sons enjoy playing it and I feel it gives them some education on running a farm for profit and fun. They enjoy different aspects of the game so it is an overall winner. My sons are ages 10 - 17 and are avid video gammers betting most in a day. They said this game keeps going and changes.
- 11677613@delete...Mar 04, 2009by
its a good simple game in the "sim" style with some fun side games. what i didnt like is it borders on to simple it would be nice to have some more ie. you only have three tractors and once you plant a field in something you cant change it. i enjoy games to have some fun while killing time and it fits that.if you want super long in depth challenging games it might no be for you.
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $25.00Trending at $34.95
- $32.99Trending at $36.95
- $15.50Trending at $26.14
- $18.50Trending at $29.44
- $33.99Trending at $34.99
- $18.99Trending at $20.90
- $25.99Trending at $27.95