Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $13.30Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by video56
- See details for delivery est.
- $2.16+ $3.99 Shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by findingnewtreasure
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationPlayers take the role of the darker, grittier James Bond in Quantum of Solace, the first 007 game from publisher Activision. Following Daniel Craig's portrayal of a violent, driven Bond, the young MI6 agent's methods may be messy, but he is ultimately effective. Gameplay features plenty of gun-fighting and hand-to-hand combat, as well as surveillance and stealth sequences. The game is built on Infinity Ward's Call of Duty 4 game engine, and features similar graphical quality, third-person cut-aways, and lively enemy AI.<br><br>The setting and story of Quantum of Solace are based directly on the movies, both Casino Royale and its sequel, which shares the game's title and autumn 2008 release. Developers re-created locations from both films, based on thousands of photos. All main characters have the likenesses and voices of their cinematic counterparts, including Craig as Bond and Olga Kurylenko as Camille, plus Mathieu Amalric, Judi Dench, Eva Green, and Mads Mikkelsen in their respective roles.<br><br>On the right machine, The PC edition of the game displays high-definition graphics with cut-scenes that blur the line between conventional cinema and computer animation. Internet-connected agents can join online multiplayer games, in a variety of modes, for as many as 12 players.
- GameJames Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorAlcohol Reference, Mild Language, Violence
- Control ElementsKeyboard,Mouse
- Release Year2008
- Game Special Features<li>Cut loose as Daniel Craig's gritty, get-the-job-done Bond<br/><br/><li>Take out the opposition with stealth or superior shooting<br/><br/><li>Based on the films Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace<br/><br/><li>Built on Infinity Ward's state-of-the-art Call of Duty 4 game engine<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- hightech008Jul 08, 2014by
If you ever played any of the 3 Bond series games for PC, Nightfire 007, This Quantum, and the latest Bloodstone, then you know there is something special about them...sure there is many good shooters and such, but the Bond's always seem to have better music, better story line's, great character's, just a fun time...Love my Bond's...QOS is a little less work for the PC, Bloodstone will test your system for sure..can't go wrong with any of these games...and, the price is right on them right now....
- biwdcOct 28, 2010by
Quantum of solace(PC)Review
Good game all around plays better with a controller,however the game lacks controller support.I had to use xpadder to setup controls. I like the james bond games so i try to get all of them so far activision is doing well with the series as this game was made pretty well. The game could use more levels compared to prior games in the franchise. I like FPS games aswell so it is nice to see the game include that aswell as the third person view. The game could have included driving which would have been great. The graphics are good & there doesn't seem to be drops in the framerate. The Audio is done well.The game follows both Daniel Craig bond movies Casino Royal & Quantum of Solace(mainly). (I did not play multiplayer so i was not able to review that mode).
- curlyclay24Nov 02, 2012by
Not up to par, stick with old 007 games
If you are a true Bond fan you will be disappointed. As a first/third person shooter you might enjoy this, but it is far from a true 007 game. There are almost no cut scenes, It never mentions Q or really shows MI6 or M. The story is very hard to follow and it starts out right in a firefight, no training at all. It would be better if you were able to drive a vehicle, but theres nothing. This game should be rented, but not bought. It has a few ups, but this isnt a true Bond game. Wont hurt to try!
- warehouse-ward-...Jul 11, 2009by
Great Display and Surroundings but Poor Blury Graphics
This was a pretty good game for the most part. It is a lot like Vegas 2 and Gears of War in the since that you can take cover which was a big part of the game. THE DISPLAY WAS FANTASTIC like for instance you would be killing villains while running out of a burning house or chasing after bandits in a cave that was being flooded by water or using hand to hand combat while trying to balance on a train in a storm that is going about 70mph. I would have given this game a perfect score if the graphics weren't so bury. The reason why they do this is because they use very few pixels when they make the game. So to make it look better than a ps2 game they blur the graphics so that you will not notice it as much. Also you will be shooting at an enemy and wonder why he isn't dying. When you get close enough you will see that he has cover in front of him. So hit has a very short load distance. Pretty terrible. All in all the action makes up for some of the poor graphics. Don't pay more than $10 for this game if you have a choice. Read full review
- theeveningnewsJan 18, 2009by
Quantum of Solace (PC Games)
Quantum of Solace (PC Games) is an interesting game for people who like shooting games, it's alot of fun. The only part that is hard are the sequences with fist fighting in them. I have been playing the game with the mouse and the keyboard and it's quite difficult to do what they ask and that's to move a circle within a circle by clicking on it. I bought a xbox controller to see if I could use it on this game but I have'nt tried it yet. Next time I hope they don't waste the time on doing the fight sequences like this again it gets frustrating and time consuming.
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $31.99Trending at $36.00
- $22.00Trending at $22.99
- $39.94Trending at $44.98
- $41.99Trending at $43.45
- $23.94Trending at $26.00
- $49.98Trending at $56.00
- $74.85Trending at $84.87