Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $6.96Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by gamezone-stc
- See details for delivery est.
- $2.67+ $3.95 Shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by gameswift
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationPlayers take the role of the darker, grittier James Bond in Quantum of Solace, the first 007 game from publisher Activision. Following Daniel Craig's portrayal of a violent, driven, and at times almost desperate Bond, the young MI6 agent's methods may be messy, but he is ultimately effective.<br><br>Gameplay features lots of gun-fighting and hand-to-hand combat, in addition to surveillance and stealth sequences. The game is played with the DS held sideways, with the third-person action playing out on the touch screen (held towards the player's dominant hand) and maps and inventory screens displayed on the other screen.<br><br>The setting and story of Quantum of Solace are based directly on the movies, both Casino Royale and its sequel, which shares the game's title and autumn 2008 release. Developers re-created locations from both films, based on thousands of photos. All main characters have the likenesses and voices of their cinematic counterparts, including Craig as Bond and Olga Kurylenko as Camille.
- GameJames Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
- PlatformNintendo DS
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorAlcohol Reference, Mild Language, Mild Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Release Year2008
- Game Special Features<li>Cut loose as Daniel Craig's gritty, get-the-job-done Bond<br/><br/><li>Take out the opposition with stealth or superior shooting<br/><br/><li>Based on the films Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- booksandstuff_1...Jul 27, 2010by
Great Game for the DS!!!
I really like this game because it reminds of the games that I have played on nonportable systems like the PS2. I love the fact that the characters actually talk with real voices instead of just words across the screen. And I also like the fact that bond is way easier to control than I thought it would.
- glspark_2007Dec 09, 2008by
Pretty good for DS
I love the James Bond games, and this one was pretty good. My biggest complaint is just that I don't like them as well on a handheld game. I prefer to play on a TV because it's easier to follow the game on a full screen. But still a good game, would recommend it.
- 299764931@delet...Jul 08, 2011by
I bought this game as a birthday gift for my son because he already has the goldeneye game and loves it. This game is another game that he loves and has enjoyed to play. I have not played it myself, but he plays it all of the time.
- thekoopa1Mar 10, 2011by
qantum of solace
this is probably one of the worst installment in 007 game history next to 007 tomorrow never dies. first one of the worst part of the game is when you play it you have to hold the ds sideways and touch the direction on the screen to move second the firing comands are preety hard to shoot you hae to press 3 buttons. it seems to me that activsion needed some quick money so they put this togheter
- 977477817@delet...Nov 13, 2009by
My kids are loving the game. They play the game all the time. You don't hear them. I am loving the quiet in the house. Thank you.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $55.00Trending at $56.68
- $34.99Trending at $38.50
- $20.42Trending at $22.49
- $54.67Trending at $59.99
- $44.46Trending at $48.83
- $27.49Trending at $28.75
- $29.49Trending at $30.00