CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Textbooks, Education
Save on Textbooks, Education
- $30.20Trending at $32.00
- $32.95Trending at $34.50
- $35.30Trending at $61.00
- $29.50Trending at $29.89
- $9.99Trending at $11.82
- $26.20Trending at $26.90
- $36.70Trending at $71.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis DIY guide to maintenance and repairs presents 30 projects that will help the reader keep his or her tractor in top running order, written to apply broadly to 1960s- and 1970s-era tractors, as well as the newer models that today's small-scale and hobby farmers are likely to own. In addition to basic preventative maintenance, the book features projects that are organized by vehicle system. Each project is accompanied by a sidebar detailing the time, tools, money, and skills necessary to complete the project, as well as what benefits the reader can expect after completion.
- Author BiographyRick Kubik is a certified crop adviser for the American Society of Agronomy. He lives in Strathmore, Alberta, Canada.
- Author(s)Rick Kubik
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleMotorbooks Workshop
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Out-of-print date07/10/2011
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.