or Best Offer
- Get it by Tuesday, Jan 30 from South Lyon, Michigan
- • Brand New condition
- • Returns accepted - 30 days money back
InHow to Clone the Perfect Blonde, award-winning journalists Sue Nelson and Richard Hollingham show how cutting-edge science will eventually make your wildest dreams come true. With amazing anecdotes and breezy humor, they describe the latest discoveries in biotechnology, quantum mechanics, cryogenics, nanotechnology, wormholes, and much more -- complete with ironic "instructions" on How to Build a Robotic Servant, How to Live Forever, How to Turn Back Time, and more.
- Brand new: lowest price$5.52+ $3.99 ShippingGet it by Tuesday, Jan 30 from South Lyon, Michigan
- Top pre-owned: best pick$4.00+ $4.00 ShippingGet it by Wed, Jan 24 - Wed, Jan 31 from San Diego, California
- Pre-owned: lowest price$3.74Free ShippingGet it by Wed, Jan 24 - Tue, Feb 6 from Mishawaka, IN