Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $158.95Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by bargainbayshop21*
- Est. delivery by Jun 7
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $47.00+ $25.00 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by oscar07751
- See details for delivery est.
- $49.99+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by makeadeal987
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSleek and stylish, the Hoover UH70110 vacuum cleaner removes embedded dirt from carpets and other surfaces. The HEPA filter in this Hoover WindTunnel cleaner traps 99.97 percent of dust particles which are as tiny as 0.3 microns. There is absolutely no need to manually rewind the cord, as this vacuum cleaner features automatic cord rewind. Equipped with a 27-feet cord, this Hoover WindTunnel cleaner vacuums a large room without the need for frequent re-plugging. The conveniently placed power controls in this cleaner ensure it is easy to operate. Featuring a 5-position carpet height adjustment, the Hoover UH70110 can perform any task at ease. The system check indicator on the Hoover UH70110 tells you when it is time to check/clean the filter.
- ModelUH70110 T-Series WindTunnel
Details and Capabilities
- Dirt Capture MethodContainer (Bagless)
- Cleaning AreasUpholstery
- Attachment TypeBrush,Upholstery Tool,Vacuum Crevice Tool,Wand
Most relevant reviews
- susangb209Apr 17, 2017by
I'm very happy, this vacuum is brand new. So quick in getting here, I'll use it the rest of my life. What a great price !!! I love it !!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- oysuchadeal!Apr 15, 2015by
Not your mother's Hoover but good for the price!
Nice machine. Very cheaply made all plastic but for the price it works well. Not as high quality or the suction power of my old Shark Liftaway. But for a $50.00 vacuum, it's fine. I just bought it so I don't know how long it will last. This is NOTHING like a Hoover of the past. Those things would last forever. These are cheap machines probably made in China. But it does a good job.
- boomer_melOct 07, 2014by
Great Value and No More Rewinding the Power Cord!
This vacuum works well on my laminate office floor and does a good job on carpet also. Our other vacuum is a large Hoover self drive that is easier to move across carpet. However, for the money and what I use this for(cleaning up my office and nearby rooms plus hallway) it is very good. I like the cord rewind feature as wrapping a cord has always been a pet peave of mine. This vacuum is plenty powerful to do whatever household job you have. The attachment tube running from the machine is too short for my liking but not much different than our other self drive Hoover. Great buy and a good product.
- jojox8Jun 09, 2015by
Sweetest cleaner...I've ever bought.
I love the vacuum... I. Fact I bought one for my mother as well.its efficient clea . Convenient and practical.
- sallycincyJul 04, 2012by
love it to bits. And it picks up every one of those bits. My only fault is the extention wand or flexable wand is too short. Give us a longer one for drapery cleaning and you got it. Love the cord winder. Yes I would buy again and would recommend it. I bought it cause my old one broke and I have cats. Must have a good vacuum
Best Selling in Vacuum Cleaners
Save on Vacuum Cleaners
- $649.10Trending at $699.95
- $355.55Trending at $400.00
- $202.31Trending at $299.99
- $79.90Trending at $88.99
- $223.97Trending at $229.49
- $96.36Trending at $98.25
- $90.96Trending at $98.96