Best Selling in Boosters, Extenders & Antennas
Save on Boosters, Extenders & Antennas
- $338.17Trending at $367.04
- $10.21Trending at $15.79
- $34.99Trending at $35.99
- $64.89Trending at $83.26
- $11.09Trending at $11.29
- $2.22Trending at $2.31
- $4.00Trending at $6.50
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe HWREN1 effectively doubles the operating distance of your entire wireless network. Whether it's an area in your home that has limited or no wireless coverage or a warehouse in your office, the Hawking Hi-Gain Wireless-300N Range Extender takes the signal from your wireless access point and retransmits it at a higher rate. Simply place the Range Extender halfway between your wireless access point and wireless trouble spot. The HWREN1 is the only wireless repeater on the market that supports most wireless 802.11b/g/n networks and devices so you never have to worry whether the wireless network you have at your home or office will work with the Range Extender. The HWREN1 also features a software setup wizard for hassle-free installation. To setup the Range Extender you simply load the CD and scan for a network to extend.
- Enclosure Type:External
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces:Network - Radio-Ethernet
- Connectivity Technology:Wireless
- Data Link Protocol:IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n (draft)
- Data Transfer Rate:300 Mbps
- Compliant Standards:IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n (draft)
Most relevant reviews
- petey3232Nov 17, 2013by
I have 3 of the Hawking extenders sending my signal in 2 different directions.I use one to send my signal from the second floor of my garage to the main floor of my house and I use 2 to send my signal to our other garage about 12 houses down the road. I would buy another even though they can be tricky to setup if you have something other than a cable or dsl connection for internet. I don't think my signal strength is dropped at all with any of my Hawking extenders
- missile4godSep 25, 2009by
IMO Hawking Technologies gets this Wireless-N right.
I was using a Wireless-G Range Expander to extend my Wireless-G network from my main house to my guest house across the street. All of a sudden the signal became so weak that there was basically no coverage in the guest house ... probably due to interference... a lot of new neighbors recently moved in so I have no idea what is interfering. I even reset all the settings on the router & range expander hoping not to have to buy new hardware but with no change. I eventually bought a new Wireless-N router in the hope that the purported extra range would help but was still getting the same weak signal strength at the guest house... even with the Wireless-G expander... it was more stable but it was still weak. I didn't have a problem with buying a Hawking Technologies product because I've had good experience with them. Hooking the Hawking Technologies HWREN1 to the wireless-N router did the trick. I have a strong signal throughout the entire guest house and it's noticeably faster too. The setup was a breeze but might give people who aren't familiar with wireless networking protocols a little trouble. There might be other wireless-N extenders out there but they aren't as easily obtainable as this one. If you are having problems extending your network, you should give this a try. Read full review
- rb62-2009Apr 24, 2013by
Wish everything worked this well.
This unit goes way beyond its advertisment. I use it in my RV Park and it workes very very well. The range is increadable. It picks up my signal from one end of the park and brodcasts it through out the park.
- trusty1966Mar 02, 2011by
Difficult to set up.
When I got the Wireless-300N home I tried reading the set up guide and users guide, which were both unclear about set up. I ran the set up program and tried for 2 days trying to set up with complete failure. An e-mail to tech support was responded to withing a couple of hours. A couple more met immediate response. The unit seems to work great. Hawkings needs to work on the set up guides but tech support is outstanding.
- jmli1515Aug 08, 2012by
easy to use
good product esy to use i would recommend to my frind